Thread: Great MetroFlash store in Sacramento

Feedback Score

Great MetroFlash store in Sacramento

Anyone have any positive experience with getting another carrier's phone flashed to MetroPCS in the Sacramento CA area. Even a specific rep would be great. Everyplace I go hasn't been trained yet and looks at me like I have two heads.

No I do not have two heads.
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(") This is bunny. Put him in your signature to help him gain world dominance.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    go to the store called wireless 4 life j or k street near the galleria and I80
    It is what it is and that's all it is!

Phone
    BLACKBERRY TOUR
    Carriers
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    hey lol thats my store...its buy the pizza shop and accros the street from mcdonald under the freeway......)))

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    you can thank me

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNokiaToy2
    Anyone have any positive experience with getting another carrier's phone flashed to MetroPCS in the Sacramento CA area. Even a specific rep would be great. Everyplace I go hasn't been trained yet and looks at me like I have two heads.

No I do not have two heads.

What phone are you trying to get done?

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    I called about 8 metro stores in Sacramento about flashing Treo, Lg Dare, LG Voyager, Instinct- and got about the same response- we don't do those phones. Luckily, I found a post on Craigslist selling an LG Voyager flashed for metro already. The person has connections within Metro, he changed my number and added the internet in minutes. Very impressive.He mentioned a store in Sacramento who flashes many phones and know their stuff... I left the card he gave me at home...He had currently flashed a Mogul with internet and added an emulator to play games.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thesheikh
    hey lol thats my store...its buy the pizza shop and accros the street from mcdonald under the freeway......)))
    Kewl beans can I PM you about whats I need?

Phone
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by montecristo1
    I called about 8 metro stores in Sacramento about flashing Treo, Lg Dare, LG Voyager, Instinct- and got about the same response- we don't do those phones. Luckily, I found a post on Craigslist selling an LG Voyager flashed for metro already. The person has connections within Metro, he changed my number and added the internet in minutes. Very impressive.He mentioned a store in Sacramento who flashes many phones and know their stuff... I left the card he gave me at home...He had currently flashed a Mogul with internet and added an emulator to play games.
    the only one from that list thats not approved is the treo...but i have flashed all the others with no problems....ive done quite a few voyagers too

but i live in florida

Phone
    Samsung Messenger R450
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by montecristo1
    I want the internet to work on my glyde when I get it flashed!
    I hope there is a place here in Los Angeles that can do it!

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Napy87,
    A member forward this info about a store around the L.A. area that might help you flash your headset, try there, Metro PCS 2307 Bristol St. #B, Santa Ana, Ca, 92704, (714) 730-2869.

Good luck.

Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus Fully Flashed to Metro PCS! 3G Web And MMS
    Carriers
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    If your looking for a store in the Bay area PM me... I can get alot of different phones flashed with Web and MMS working on them...
    METRO MAFIA!

Code Name: Reemo

Quote: C:/DOS - C:/DOS RUN - RUN DOS RUN

Past exploits: Alot to list...

Future Exploits: Currently working on an easier way to modify VIA Chipsets. So far have only been succesful with 2.
    -----------------------------------------

Have an STD and single? Check out www.stopswithus.com %100 Free Dating Site!

Feedback Score
    i have a blackberry for sprint that i need flashed can u help

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know of a legit Metro store around the Bay area who can flash an Lg Dare w/internet and picture messaging? I live Berkeley CA let me know

PM please

Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus Fully Flashed to Metro PCS! 3G Web And MMS
    Carriers
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dorejades
    Does anyone know of a legit Metro store around the Bay area who can flash an Lg Dare w/internet and picture messaging? I live Berkeley CA let me know

PM please
    Looks like we got a Hijacker

Phone
    Motorola Hint
    Carriers
    Metro Pcs
    MeTro PcS
    Feedback Score
    Are there any more GOOD phone stores that can fully flash phone in Sacramento?
    SK8 0R D13!!!