Hmmmm you've just confirmed that I will never buy from that store again! The girl never said they received any so I wasn't in a position to argue... but I was sure she had some in the back.Originally Posted by SwiZz
Also the waiting list is the lamest attemp at a list... I guess they'll call people in 2 weeks when they are fully stocked...
Anyway it will be Future Shop or Best Buy for me. They will take my 450$ with a smile I'm sure.
Grats on your Diamond btw. Thanks for the case info, really cool news as I won't have to pay another 20-30$ to have a good case.But yeah in the end I got it. Its charging now so I will post more details later but a few:
- youtube player goes great and runs very quick
- teeter is really fun!
- the case is pretty decent, better than i was expecting and yes it does clip on to your belt
- the charger is in fact really nice as someone mentioned. it has a glossy black finish to it, and the "htc" logo glows up in light once you plug it into the outlet
- i havn't tried the GPS yet or anything so i cant comment on it, nor have i installed any third party apps liek google maps either
- my phone froze up already after leaving the youtube player in the middle of a video....
Question: i heard when u close or switch apps, they aren't really "closed" I'm thinking that this will serverely affect the "lag" that is experienced on the phones. What is the proper method to "close an app"? This is my first smartphone so I'm not really sure.
How is the web? As smooth as the videos? Do you have any out of memory errors?
As for the closing, if it is like the GSM version on videos it should come with a task manager (tap in top right corner) and there you can close the apps you want (or all of them). If not Windows Mobile is "supposed to" close them when it needs memory... "supposed" is the keyword here.