Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Move Sidekick 3 to AT&T?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I completely skipped saltydawgs response to my post. I don't care anymore.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iWonder
    I completely skipped saltydawgs response to my post. I don't care anymore.
    I know the feeling. It is like talking to a wall. You can say and scream anything you want, the wall just sit there, never changing its mind.
    Current Device: Apple iPhone 5S
    Space Grey - 32GB

Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    I think ya'll were pretty ridiculous towards saltydawg. I personally thought he was the only one that had any real meaningful information to put forth. Makes me think of when everyone believed the world was flat, and by sailing too far you would just fall off the planet.

In reality he was correct all along, it can be done, and people have had some obvious success changing the OS, which i wish there was more information on this cause it looks interesting. I'm not even a fan of the sidekick, but to give someone such a hard time when they are just trying to get information is shameful, especially since actual progress could have been made if more people actually contributed toward the goal rather then whine that he disagreed about it being impossible. As he already said much more difficult things have been done, and if a few people with the right skills put there heads together it would get done.
    Looking for a tmobile visual voicemail backup file for my Blackberry bold 9000. If anyone has visual voicemail working on their tmobile blackberry and doesn't mind sending me the backup file off their bold 9700 or similar please send me an email at [email protected]

Feedback Score
    blackdynamite can you let me know how to unlock my sidekick 3 pv 200 please ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4