Thread: Rokr E8 help! says phone memory full..but it's not!

Phones
    RORK E8
    Nokia 6133 (gone)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Rokr E8 help! says phone memory full..but it's not!

i don't know what to do...my phone keeps telling me the memory is full when it's not. i have 5 gb of free space. however, when i sync the music, it automatically fills the phones internal memory first! BUT if i go into memory card mode and put the music on my microSD card, i can't put any playlists on the phone. HELP!

my phone keeps telling me the memory is full and i can't receive text messages. BUT i deleted the text messages which were already on the phone, and deleted some music which was stored on the phone. and yet i keep getting the message! please help!

Phones
    RORK E8
    Nokia 6133 (gone)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    alright, i fixed the text message problem by simply deleting everything off the phone (not a good solution) but now i'm trying to put music back onto it. HOWEVER...i can't get my computer to recognize it! i can see the phone, but i can't open "Drive A" in windows explorer, and windows media player freezes when i try to get it to recognize the device!

please help!

Phones
    RORK E8
    Nokia 6133 (gone)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    ok, i got everything working. now here's my one major question:

how can i sync my phone with windows media player and ONLY put music on the memory card? i want my phone memory empty for things like apps, games, and text messages so my phone won't keep yelling at me and refusing to do things because "memory is full."

i know i can use memory card mode and put the music on only the memory card, but then i don't get playlists (which i really want)