Thread: HELP! HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error?

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Google Nexus 4
    Carriers
    Bell
    Feedback Score

HELP! HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error?

so im trying to go on the wap browser on my blackberry curve 8300 (from rogers) and it worked this morning but all of a sudden it just stopped and when i tried going on it said "HTTP Error 500 Internal Server Error An unexpected condition was encountered which prevented your request from being fulfilled. This could be caused by a problem with the gateway, a problem with the destination server, or a problem with the page itself. Please try loading a different. Contact your service provider if this problem persists." Im not sure what to do, its not the the webpage because ive tried alot of websites, also ive changed the apn to

goam.com
    internet.com
    blackberry.net

Does anyone know how to fix this because i need my WAP internet and my regular web browser doesnt seem to work either. Any Help?
    Follow me on:

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Google Nexus 4
    Carriers
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    i just tried calling rogers and they said that there system is being upgraded, could that be the problem?

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Google Nexus 4
    Carriers
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Alright it seems like it worked all morning and afternoon, but when its past 12:00am, it doesnt seem to work, now today it just says "Unable to Connect to the Internet please try again later"

anyone here can help?

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    Blackberry 8310
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    HTTP errors are from the web server that you're connecting to. Not your BB.

Not sure why you're having the unable to connect messages. Have you verified your provisioning with your carrier and made sure that there aren't any data or BB outages?

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Google Nexus 4
    Carriers
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    It now works, it seems like it was just a random error. how weird:S