Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC Touch Pro

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Cool. I might upgrade by then or see what happens with the Touch HD. I need an actual keyboard period. I SMS on average about 30times a day and not short messages.

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by just_visiting
    Cool. I might upgrade by then or see what happens with the Touch HD. I need an actual keyboard period. I SMS on average about 30times a day and not short messages.
    Same here, my iphone is becomming increasingly frustrating
    Contributing Editor at pocketnow.com

Geoff.tv

www.twitter.com/ultimo119
    The Simulcast

Feedback Score
    looking forward to the at&t version of the pro, i heard they will not be calling it fuze afterall?.. i dunno.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Shadow
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagnon
    I will be picking up a Touch Pro on Monday to use on T-Mobile's network in NYC. I was under the impression that since NYC has HSDPA that this phone would be 3G capable (at least in NYC and Vegas). Are people assuming they are going to strip out the 3G functionality from the phone? I am purchasing an unlocked phone that is being setup with a 1-year T-Mobile contract (so I get about $100 off the phone price).

Article regarding HSDPA for T-Mobile in NYC:
    http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/T...s-Leaked-97113
    You will be sorely disappointed then, as the Touch Pro does not support T-Mobile 3G (1700/2100) at all

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EPVQ30
    looking forward to the at&t version of the pro, i heard they will not be calling it fuze afterall?.. i dunno.
    Yep. And the big rumor right now is a release of Oct 23

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimo119
    Yep. And the big rumor right now is a release of Oct 23
    what's up ultimo? are you looking to pick this one up bro?
    i saw the big comparison 3 part video between the touch pro, the mirage, and the iphone 3G on phonedog

http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-v...ung-omnia.aspx
    http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-v...ia-part-2.aspx
    http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-v...ia-part-3.aspx

i am liking this one alot due to its size, and overall look, and ui.

hopefully the price point will be under the 300 dollar mark because i am also getting the N85 and a thousand dollars for 2 devices would be too much.

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    I def want to get one. Provided its not crazy expensive

Thanks for the vids man!

what's up ultimo? are you looking to pick this one up bro?
    i saw the big comparison 3 part video between the touch pro, the mirage, and the iphone 3G on phonedog

http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-v...ung-omnia.aspx
    http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-v...ia-part-2.aspx
    http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-v...ia-part-3.aspx

i am liking this one alot due to its size, and overall look, and ui.

hopefully the price point will be under the 300 dollar mark because i am also getting the N85 and a thousand dollars for 2 devices would be too much.

Feedback Score
    i just found out i have to get a 30 dllar data plan.. meh i may have to pass it up afterall.

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Is it definetely coming out in october though do you know?

Feedback Score
    i thought i heard oct 23 as far as i know.

Device(s)
    Iphone (1st gen)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    GNR your last explanation is funny but yet true lol

Device(s)
    Sidekick 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLaYzee
    Does AIM and MSN work on it? I would have to download it myself right? If they work would I be able to mute sounds and make it vibrate when I get a message?

Device(s)
    Treo 700wx
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLaYzee
    Does AIM and MSN work on it? I would have to download it myself right? If they work would I be able to mute sounds and make it vibrate when I get a message?

Palringo should work just fine on it since it is a Windows Mobile device. Palringo supports both AIM, MSN, and other services all in one program.

Feedback Score
    so i went to a local at&t store today to check out the rugby.. it was dead in the store so i figured i shoot the breeze a little with the sales guy.
    i ask him about the fuze, and he's like the vu? i say no, the htc device.. he says oh the tilt?.. i'm like no the one that is replacing the tilt... he says i don't know never heard of it.
    so i ask about the 6650, he looked at me like i was messing with him now... i say the one that is replacing the n75.. he had a n75 on his desk... he says nope, never heard of it.
    i figured i wouldn't bother with the mirage... so i ask about the new razr.. oh he was all over that one!.. "any day now!"
    lastly i ask about the rugby.. showed me 3 different colors..did not impress me at all.

took my name and a fake number down to call me once the fuze came in.

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    so i went to a local at&t store today to check out the rugby.. it was dead in the store so i figured i shoot the breeze a little with the sales guy.
    i ask him about the fuze, and he's like the vu? i say no, the htc device.. he says oh the tilt?.. i'm like no the one that is replacing the tilt... he says i don't know never heard of it.
    so i ask about the 6650, he looked at me like i was messing with him now... i say the one that is replacing the n75.. he had a n75 on his desk... he says nope, never heard of it.
    i figured i wouldn't bother with the mirage... so i ask about the new razr.. oh he was all over that one!.. "any day now!"
    lastly i ask about the rugby.. showed me 3 different colors..did not impress me at all.

took my name and a fake number down to call me once the fuze came in.
    Yea half of their instore reps know about as much as the keyboard I am typing on right now. I talked to my direct rep/account manager and while he hasn't heard any confirmation as of yet, he did see BGR's report on the Oct 23, and said based on what he sees it seems totally legit

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast