Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 118

Thread: MotoRAZR VE20

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    168
    Phones
    bb 9530
    bb 8330
    Carrier
    vzw
    Feedback Score
    0
    its going to be more than $99 after mail in.. krazr is $79 and rokr will be $79 in two days... I say $129 after rebate

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South East, USA
    Posts
    2,251
    Carrier
    @lltel (awcc/atni)
    Feedback Score
    0
    v9m is end of life....

    ridiculously over priced..and plagued with issues....
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm. "- FDR

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South East, USA
    Posts
    2,251
    Carrier
    @lltel (awcc/atni)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DocFong
    Ughhh... I hope not, the specs on this one are nothing impressive compared to the v9m

    I heard about a Moto Q4a but not sure what the specs on that are
    MOTO RASPBERRY
    �� Consumer Messaging: Enjoy Threaded Style messaging with a
    full QWERTY keypad. Have you text messages sorted by contact
    and in chronological order
    �� Social Networking: Social Network Centric idle screen allows you
    1-press access to messaging, email, Facebook mobile, Google
    �� All Access: Always stay connected at EvDO data speeds with
    access to Email, IM, Blogging, and your social network. Full HTML
    supports makes internet access a breeze.
    �� Music: Powerful Music Experience with up to 32GB microSD
    support, USB2.0 HS and 3.5mm HSJ
    �� Ultra Sleek Design: Optimized Slim and Powerful Vertical
    QWERTY Slider
    Social Networking:
    • Facebook Mobile / Google SMS templates embedded in Message Center
    • Capture and upload photos and videos to your Facebook account
    • Text or Email your Facebook contacts
    • Get maps, weather, directions, stock, sports etc with Google SMS
    Device Specifications
    Main Display: 2.5” 240x320 65K TFT
    (Landscape)
    Camera: 2.0MP
    Bluetooth: Stereo, BT 2.0
    Music: 32GB microSD, 3.5mm Stereo Headset
    Jack; USB 2.0 High Speed
    Modes: CDMA1x-EVDO




    Motorola Halo
    Intuitive User Interface: No hidden menus, speed scrolling, tactile
    feedback on the touch screen, and a soft QWERTY
    �� Immersive Experience: Customized Content at your fingertips with
    intelligent, built-in accelerometer which displays your content how you
    want see it
    �� All Access: Always stay connected at blazing DOrA speeds with
    access to Email, IM, Blogging, Email, and your social network. Full
    HTML supports makes internet access a breeze.
    �� Music: Powerful Music Experience with up to 8GB microSD support
    and USB2.0 HS
    �� Ultra Sleek Design: Optimized Slim and Powerful Touch Slider
    Device Specifications
    Main Display: 2.8” 240x400 65K TFT
    Camera: 2.0MP
    Bluetooth: Stereo, BT 2.0
    Music: 8GB microSD, USB 2.0 High Speed
    Modes:CDMA1x-EVDO Rev A
    Customizable Widgets
    •Instantly access live weather,
    stock market, news, pictures
    and social networking sites
    •You decide what widgets sit
    on your home
    Main Menu
    •One Touch Access to all Applications and Settings
    Social Networking:
    •Alerts you to updates
    •Capture and upload photos and
    videos in seconds
    •Text, IM or Email your friends easily
    with the soft QWERTY keypad
    Device Specifications
    Main Display: 2.8” 240x400 65K TFT
    Camera: 2.0MP
    Bluetooth: Stereo, BT 2.0
    Music: 8GB microSD, USB 2.0 High Speed
    Modes: CDMA1x-EVDO Rev A
    Bands: 800, 1900MHz and 1700/2100MHz

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    16,433
    Phone
    Snap!!!
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MowTowRollAh
    MOTO RASPBERRY
    �� Consumer Messaging: Enjoy Threaded Style messaging with a
    full QWERTY keypad. Have you text messages sorted by contact
    and in chronological order
    �� Social Networking: Social Network Centric idle screen allows you
    1-press access to messaging, email, Facebook mobile, Google
    �� All Access: Always stay connected at EvDO data speeds with
    access to Email, IM, Blogging, and your social network. Full HTML
    supports makes internet access a breeze.
    �� Music: Powerful Music Experience with up to 32GB microSD
    support, USB2.0 HS and 3.5mm HSJ
    �� Ultra Sleek Design: Optimized Slim and Powerful Vertical
    QWERTY Slider
    Social Networking:
    • Facebook Mobile / Google SMS templates embedded in Message Center
    • Capture and upload photos and videos to your Facebook account
    • Text or Email your Facebook contacts
    • Get maps, weather, directions, stock, sports etc with Google SMS
    Device Specifications
    Main Display: 2.5” 240x320 65K TFT
    (Landscape)
    Camera: 2.0MP
    Bluetooth: Stereo, BT 2.0
    Music: 32GB microSD, 3.5mm Stereo Headset
    Jack; USB 2.0 High Speed
    Modes: CDMA1x-EVDO




    Motorola Halo
    Intuitive User Interface: No hidden menus, speed scrolling, tactile
    feedback on the touch screen, and a soft QWERTY
    �� Immersive Experience: Customized Content at your fingertips with
    intelligent, built-in accelerometer which displays your content how you
    want see it
    �� All Access: Always stay connected at blazing DOrA speeds with
    access to Email, IM, Blogging, Email, and your social network. Full
    HTML supports makes internet access a breeze.
    �� Music: Powerful Music Experience with up to 8GB microSD support
    and USB2.0 HS
    �� Ultra Sleek Design: Optimized Slim and Powerful Touch Slider
    Device Specifications
    Main Display: 2.8” 240x400 65K TFT
    Camera: 2.0MP
    Bluetooth: Stereo, BT 2.0
    Music: 8GB microSD, USB 2.0 High Speed
    Modes:CDMA1x-EVDO Rev A
    Customizable Widgets
    •Instantly access live weather,
    stock market, news, pictures
    and social networking sites
    •You decide what widgets sit
    on your home
    Main Menu
    •One Touch Access to all Applications and Settings
    Social Networking:
    •Alerts you to updates
    •Capture and upload photos and
    videos in seconds
    •Text, IM or Email your friends easily
    with the soft QWERTY keypad
    Device Specifications
    Main Display: 2.8” 240x400 65K TFT
    Camera: 2.0MP
    Bluetooth: Stereo, BT 2.0
    Music: 8GB microSD, USB 2.0 High Speed
    Modes: CDMA1x-EVDO Rev A
    Bands: 800, 1900MHz and 1700/2100MHz
    I saw just an itty bitty pic of the Halo and thought it looked touchscreen. Thank you for the confirmation! It'll be interesting to see how Moto goes the touch route
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGeek
    You will never find a more wretched hive of bad spelling and stupidity.
    Come to The Far Side. We have cookies


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sidney, Montana, United States, 104069662962427, Sidney, Montana
    Posts
    155
    Phones
    Blackberry Tour 9630 OS 5.0
    Blackberry Pearl 8130
    Motorola RAZR2 V9M
    Carrier
    Alltel---soon to be AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    from what I've found it will be in line with the ROKR and they are calling it the Vegas - available in blue and green....

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    555
    Phones
    HTC Touch Pro
    LG Glimmer(GF)
    Blackberry Pearl 8130
    Carriers
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MowTowRollAh
    MOTO RASPBERRY
    �� Consumer Messaging: Enjoy Threaded Style messaging with a
    full QWERTY keypad. Have you text messages sorted by contact
    and in chronological order
    �� Social Networking: Social Network Centric idle screen allows you
    1-press access to messaging, email, Facebook mobile, Google
    �� All Access: Always stay connected at EvDO data speeds with
    access to Email, IM, Blogging, and your social network. Full HTML
    supports makes internet access a breeze.
    �� Music: Powerful Music Experience with up to 32GB microSD
    support, USB2.0 HS and 3.5mm HSJ
    �� Ultra Sleek Design: Optimized Slim and Powerful Vertical
    QWERTY Slider
    Social Networking:
    • Facebook Mobile / Google SMS templates embedded in Message Center
    • Capture and upload photos and videos to your Facebook account
    • Text or Email your Facebook contacts
    • Get maps, weather, directions, stock, sports etc with Google SMS
    Device Specifications
    Main Display: 2.5” 240x320 65K TFT
    (Landscape)
    Camera: 2.0MP
    Bluetooth: Stereo, BT 2.0
    Music: 32GB microSD, 3.5mm Stereo Headset
    Jack; USB 2.0 High Speed
    Modes: CDMA1x-EVDO




    Motorola Halo
    Intuitive User Interface: No hidden menus, speed scrolling, tactile
    feedback on the touch screen, and a soft QWERTY
    �� Immersive Experience: Customized Content at your fingertips with
    intelligent, built-in accelerometer which displays your content how you
    want see it
    �� All Access: Always stay connected at blazing DOrA speeds with
    access to Email, IM, Blogging, Email, and your social network. Full
    HTML supports makes internet access a breeze.
    �� Music: Powerful Music Experience with up to 8GB microSD support
    and USB2.0 HS
    �� Ultra Sleek Design: Optimized Slim and Powerful Touch Slider
    Device Specifications
    Main Display: 2.8” 240x400 65K TFT
    Camera: 2.0MP
    Bluetooth: Stereo, BT 2.0
    Music: 8GB microSD, USB 2.0 High Speed
    Modes:CDMA1x-EVDO Rev A
    Customizable Widgets
    •Instantly access live weather,
    stock market, news, pictures
    and social networking sites
    •You decide what widgets sit
    on your home
    Main Menu
    •One Touch Access to all Applications and Settings
    Social Networking:
    •Alerts you to updates
    •Capture and upload photos and
    videos in seconds
    •Text, IM or Email your friends easily
    with the soft QWERTY keypad
    Device Specifications
    Main Display: 2.8” 240x400 65K TFT
    Camera: 2.0MP
    Bluetooth: Stereo, BT 2.0
    Music: 8GB microSD, USB 2.0 High Speed
    Modes: CDMA1x-EVDO Rev A
    Bands: 800, 1900MHz and 1700/2100MHz
    Full HTML, sounds impressive. Any dates on these? I heard early November.






    What it is?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    2,796
    Phone
    iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, Galaxy SIII
    Carrier
    Verizon (4 lines)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by redline1
    from what I've found it will be in line with the ROKR and they are calling it the Vegas - available in blue and green....
    The VE20? People are talking about other phones now so I am having a hard time following along. The VE20=Vegas and is blue and green?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    555
    Phones
    HTC Touch Pro
    LG Glimmer(GF)
    Blackberry Pearl 8130
    Carriers
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by djjim
    The VE20? People are talking about other phones now so I am having a hard time following along. The VE20=Vegas and is blue and green?
    Yeah I believe the VE20 is called the Vegas and yes, it's coming in blue and green

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    793
    Phones
    Motorola V3m
    LG Scoop
    Carrier
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Doesn't anyone make phones with actual keys/buttons isntead of completely flat keypads anymore?
    Go Hokies!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hobbs, NM
    Posts
    759
    Phones
    Motorola Q (Alltel)
    HTC Aria
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Nope. I guess they figure it's not fashionable anymore. Everyone's going the RAZR route.
    Scott M. in New Mexico



    Here's a laugh: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?p=11989818

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South East, USA
    Posts
    2,251
    Carrier
    @lltel (awcc/atni)
    Feedback Score
    0
    I believe the HALO is model number QA4

    The rapsberry I believe is model number QA30 ( i think it is sidekick-esque in styling)

    there is also another moto VE450 coming out...

    not confirmed dates yet.....

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ardmore, PA
    Posts
    1,732
    Phones
    Motorola Droid X
    Motorola E815
    LG VX4600
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    0
    Does anyone know the release date for the VE20? Verizon will be getting the VU30 within the next week, and that is also a flip phone with a touchscreen in the front. I'm curious to see if the VU30 will be flashable with the VE20 firmware. This could be a very interesting phone. It looks really nice - like a more practical RAZR2.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South East, USA
    Posts
    2,251
    Carrier
    @lltel (awcc/atni)
    Feedback Score
    0
    ROKR is being replaced by the LG AX585 Rhythm

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    2,796
    Phone
    iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, Galaxy SIII
    Carrier
    Verizon (4 lines)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Any info or pics on the LG? I cannot find anything anywhere. I was also disappointed that the VE20 was not released today. Is it coming out next Tuesday?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    784
    Phone
    iPhone
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Correct me if I'm wrong alltel releases new phones on thursdays not tuesdays.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Bookmarks