Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL Sony Ericsson TM506 Thread (Ask questions HERE!)

Feedback Score
    Hello,
    I am having problem with alerts or tasks in the phone. For the life of me I can't figure out how to increase the alerts volume and to change the ring it makes. I read the manual and went through the menu so many times.

When I get alerts it just makes a very soft sound which is hard to hear which might cause me to miss it. I have figured how to increase all other sounds but not the alerts. Thanks in advance,
    regars,

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson W760i
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    where can i go and unlock the phone...i can pay no problem.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus (currently)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    For those who paid the full price, how did you get the unlock code?? Thanks

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson TM506
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If you're with T-Mobile, what do you need the unlock code for?

Feedback Score
    I'm using PC Suite to connect to the internet... link is established, but I get this browser error... any ideas?
    HTTP ERROR: $CODE$

$MESSAGE$

RequestURI=/

Device(s)
    LG V20 and LG G Pad X 8.0
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile One Plan 6+1 lines
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (HP 211 and SE Z780: SonyEricssonTM506/R3CA Browser/NetFront/3.4 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 JavaPlatform/JP-8.3.1)

Quote Originally Posted by Riverman
    for travelling
    The phone has 2g 1800 and WCDMA I

Optimum/Cablevision

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus (currently)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverman
    Yea, I'm w/ T-Mobile. But just in case, I sell the phone later

Device(s)
    SE K790a P910a
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Did you try to contact TMO to lock? If you're with TMO you may qualify to unlock your phone free.

Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    If you can't get the code from t-mobile. (or don't want to) you might be able to unlock it via http://www.davinciteam.com
    They unlock tons of s.e. phones. And keep a lookout on that site for unbranded s.e. firmware for this phone. (If anybody would have it, they would.)

http://davinciteam.us/TM506/en_index.html
    They have the firmware now but if you want to reflash it with tmobile firmware, just use the s.e. updater service. It will say "No Update Found" and will give you the option to re-install the current firmware. (well, it did for me). Be warned, it erases all data on the phone and you get the phone the same way you got it.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (HP 211 and SE Z780: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

Quote Originally Posted by danska
    If you can't get the code from t-mobile. (or don't want to) you might be able to unlock it via http://www.davinciteam.com
    They unlock tons of s.e. phones. And keep a lookout on that site for unbranded s.e. firmware for this phone. (If anybody would have it, they would.)

http://davinciteam.us/TM506/en_index.html
    They have the firmware now but if you want to reflash it with tmobile firmware, just use the s.e. updater service. It will say "No Update Found" and will give you the option to re-install the current firmware. (well, it did for me). Be warned, it erases all data on the phone and you get the phone the same way you got it.
    I inquired them to see whether they have Hong Kong region fw
    just want to have lang support

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 4G
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    this was asked in another thread but the procedure didn't work. does anyone know the best way to take off the battery cover?
    ~the kid with the golden arms

Device(s)
    Nokia Nuron
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (2002)
    Feedback Score
    I am intersted in the phone but I haven't had a chance to swing by the store to check it out. How is the earpiece volume, speakerphone volume and clarity, and ringtones? Can the phone ring and vibrate at the same time? My dad has a razor and it has to have the loudest ringer and speakerphone I have ever heard. Does this phone come close?

I read either here or tmonews that the earpiece was a little low. I haven't ever had a SE phone and I don't know anything bout them. I currently have a samsung t619 although happy with the phone, the ringer volume and speakerphone clarity/volume left ALOT to be desired.

Device(s)
    iPhone, Android, S60 and many more.
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (Feb 2001-2012, 2013-Present), Verizon LTE 2011-2013, MetroPCS 2013
    Feedback Score
    Not to be rude guys, but setting up this phone is not different than any other phone. 3G doesn't change the way you tether, it only gives you faster speeds. GPRS/EDGE to 3G isn't the same as the CSD to GPRS change where you were actually dialing up. Once 3G is active in your area you'll see 3G speeds, until then you're SOL and will just have to wait it out.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    twitter | Facebook

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (HP 211 and SE Z780: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

Quote Originally Posted by baulz
    this was asked in another thread but the procedure didn't work. does anyone know the best way to take off the battery cover?
    the key is: press "Sony" slightly when sliding battery cover out

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Does it show the 3G icon on the signal bars, or did T-Mobile leave that off this phone?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast