Thread: can you use a blackberry with net10 prepaid minutes??

Feedback Score

can you use a blackberry with net10 prepaid minutes??

i've been using page plus cellular forever so have been stuck with cdma phones and would now really like to use a blackberry with free wifi for school. i'm just wondering if net10 would work with the BB pearl 8210 or curve 8320 since it seems like they have the cheapest prepaid mins for gsm phones.

Phone
    Nokia 2720
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Virgin
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepi
    i've been using page plus cellular forever so have been stuck with cdma phones and would now really like to use a blackberry with free wifi for school. i'm just wondering if net10 would work with the BB pearl 8210 or curve 8320 since it seems like they have the cheapest prepaid mins for gsm phones.
    Sure - wait for Net10 to offer the Blackberry. Then buy it from Net10 and you'll be fine ... otherwise, no.
    Regards

Phones
    Nokia 5310 w/Jabra BT250V handsfree, Nokia 6010, Nokia 6030
    Nokia 6310i, Nokia 8310 (Europe)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile US, Fido, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepi

Net10 and TracFone use their own proprietary firmware. You have to use one of their phones.
    Moderator yahoogroups forum T-Mobile-US http://groups.yahoo.com/group/T-Mobile-US

Feedback Score
    You can use a BlackBerry on T-Mobile prepaid, it's also .10 cents a min just like Net10. So if you have good TMO coverage why not give it a try?