Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Virgin Mobile Employees & Dealers

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    ONLY Virgin Mobile,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixEnigma
    So what does everyone think of the new changes, both to the in-store phone lineup and the new plan? What kind of feedback are people getting?

Personally, I'm very happy to finally see a nice wide line up of phones, expanding both the high and low ends. The new plan is nice, too, and I think it will be pretty popular.

That said, I'm EXTREMELY dissapointed that there are NO changes to the prepaid plans. Regardless of what may have been said, I'm starting to feel that prepaid, has, indeed been abandoned.
    Abandoned??? If you work for Virgin Mobile, you should know that the prepaid changes are for May 25th.
    HIGHEST IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION with prepaid and pospaid wireless service 5 YEARS IN A ROW!

Virgin Unite: Making OUR world a better place. PLEASE DONATE, IT'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE.

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson Xperia X1
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers =(
    Feedback Score

Exclamation Question.

Sorry to change the topic... but I was just wondering if there are any actual Virgin mobile stores, not just booths?
    My operator keeps saying to us that if we increase sales we'll get a store instead of a booth. I personally think he's lying.
    Thanks. =D
    VMS Kingsway
    (The views expressed are entirely my own and not influenced by my employer.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by linduhhh
    Sorry to change the topic... but I was just wondering if there are any actual Virgin mobile stores, not just booths?
    My operator keeps saying to us that if we increase sales we'll get a store instead of a booth. I personally think he's lying.
    Thanks. =D

There are (as of yet) no Virgin Mobile inline stores. But when they do come expect to see them in the Major cities first. Your operator is right though inlines will go to the best performing malls and high end malls.
    HIGHEST IN CUSTOMER SATISCFATION with prepaid wireless service 3 YEARS IN A ROW!

FLICK OFF: Making the world a healthier place!

Virgin Unite: Making the world a better place.

It's not the bottom line that counts it's the moral one. Which side do you stand on?

NOTE: The Views expressed within this user ID does not reflect the views of VMC rather the views of the Rep. Any information contained in posts under this user ID are not official or acknowledged by VMC.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.VirginMobile
    Abandoned??? If you work for Virgin Mobile, you should know that the prepaid changes are for May 25th.
    I work for Virgin and not heard anything, other than from these forums about pre-paid changing May 25th. Except for long distance going up 5 cents and text messages from 10 to 15 cents for those who had that rate.

Device(s)
    BB 8130
    Carrier(s)
    VMC
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahssa
    I work for Virgin and not heard anything, other than from these forums about pre-paid changing May 25th. Except for long distance going up 5 cents and text messages from 10 to 15 cents for those who had that rate.

+1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    I do not speak on behalf of my employer. My thoughts are my own.

Device(s)
    BB 8130
    Carrier(s)
    VMC
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if the new free BSP promo applies to the EPP as well? Also, if one signs up for the EPP, when is phone pricing determined - when you submit the application, or when it's approved? Some other time?

Device(s)
    Pearl Flip
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The Basic Service Package promo is for staff as well I believe as my manager was quite upset with it so they added the promo to her EPP.

Device(s)
    BB 8130
    Carrier(s)
    VMC
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginCanada
    The Basic Service Package promo is for staff as well I believe as my manager was quite upset with it so they added the promo to her EPP.

That's awesome news - might be enough for me to cancel my existing contract and move to VMC myself. I wish they had a smartphone option, tho. The BB Pearl would be a great fit, but I suspect I'll have to wait a long time to see anything better then the Rumor on Virgin.

Device(s)
    Pearl 8130 (new and awsome)
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hey does any of the other mini stores have the ability to transfer contact information from old cell phones to the new phones they purchase? I know other kiosks with other carriers offer this service however ours does not. anyone know of a commercial solution that can do this?
    PIN 302E3505

Feedback Score
    It depends on the manager who hires you = )
    I didn't understand the $10 plan at the beginning but it is really wonderful for customers who talk alot. I just tell them that when they buy a 50 dollar top up card we take 10 dollars from there 50 dollars so they are left with 40 dollars. 400 minutes at 10 cents a minute instead of 30 cents a minute. Hope this helps.

Device(s)
    BB 8130
    Carrier(s)
    VMC
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zabador
    Hey does any of the other mini stores have the ability to transfer contact information from old cell phones to the new phones they purchase? I know other kiosks with other carriers offer this service however ours does not. anyone know of a commercial solution that can do this?
    We don't have that ability here, nor am I aware of other carriers that do (locally). The regional CDMA carrier doesn't, and I imagine Fogers just puts the info on the SIM and transfers it that way. Telus . . .well . . .not a big player here at all.

That said, I think if you have the appropriate data cables and software, it's not hard to back up a phone to something like an Outlook address book. I've never tried with anything other then a Motorola phone + MPT, but I would imagine most manufactures provide a means to do so.

Feedback Score
    I love LOVE love my job! the people,the products and the experience is great! this is also the first job where i actually get treated with respect like an adult for anybody interested in applying i totally recommend it!!

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    ONLY Virgin Mobile,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zabador
    I upgrade my phone every time Virgin comes out with a new phone and I transfer ALL my contacts VIA Bluetooth no problems...

Device(s)
    ◊۪۫۰Sony Ericsson W760
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    So you can mail me your older phones ?
    Okay >> I'm going out >>>

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    ONLY Virgin Mobile,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pll
    So you can mail me your older phones ?
    Okay >> I'm going out >>>
    Even though I work for Virgin Mobile I still PAY for my phones (all 14 of them), so no I wont be sending any out... Sorry...

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast