Thread: When Does Att Suspend Services For Non Payment?

Phone
    Outdated Sidekick LX!!
    Carrier
    I have...............TMobile!!!
    Feedback Score

When Does Att Suspend Services For Non Payment?

I ran into financial trouble and my bill was due on the 17th of september. Will they keep me active until my next bill cycle? By then, I can pay off balance.

Phones
    Apple iPhone 3G
    White iPhone 4 16GB
    Carrier
    Blue Death Star
    Feedback Score
    They can suspend you anytime after your bill is late... call in to make a payment arrangement to CYA.

Feedback Score
    Probably not.. It varies for each account depending on a number of things.

I would call into Customer Care (611) and ask if you can make a payment arrangement. This will allow you to pay at a later date without having the risk of getting your service shut off.

Phones
    Google Nexus 5
    Google Nexus 5
    Google Nexus 4
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    usually it's after the next bill is due. Technically you've paid your bill for the what you are using now since AT&T charges ahead of time. So once the next bill comes out then you'll be "behind" and then after that they can and will cut you off.
    - yeah, don't listen to that guy!

Phone
    Nexus 4
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    After I switched to ATT almost 2 years ago, I completely spaced out on my second bill. If I remember correctly my service was shut off about 3/4 days after the due date. And my credit is good. When I noticed my phone was DOA I went to a Corp store with my credit card and was back in business within the hour! LOL

But yeah, do like the above posters recommend and work it out with CS, i'm sure if you consistently pay on time ATT will show the love!

Good Luck!

Phones
    V3xx
    V9x
    Atrix HD
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    my bill is due on the 4th & I have been regularly past due, they won't cut you (or at least me) till around 15-20 days after the 2nd bill. If you've never requested it before you can call in (even at that point, but before they suspend service & they'll give you a few more days. (Or at least they did for me. been a customer since bells south, same number/account.