Thread: Which HTC for less than $200?

Device(s)
    SDA Music
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Which HTC for less than $200?

I recently lost my S710, so I've been using my old SDA (which feels sooooo slow now). I was going to get another S710 on Ebay because I prefer small phones, but now HTC phones aren't that large anymore, so I might not get a smartphone.

My problem is that I have a very limited budget, less than $200. Which phone do you guys think is the best for me? I'm in the US.

Device(s)
    OnePlus One
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I'm kind of looking for the same thing too, a smartphone for around $150ish. So far I've found the HTC Excalibur aka the T-Mobile Dash to fall into that range on eBay.

Feedback Score
    idk i seen some htc shadows for around 150 used on ebay... theyre nice phones.. i got one...

Device(s)
    Tmo G2x, Gtab 7inch
    Carrier(s)
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    You can get a HTC Touch or Mogul for 200ish if your lucky on ebay as well. I got one from there of a Sprint Mogul for 170 refurb.
    Code Name: fabricated_hero
    Quote: "I came here to chew bubble gum and crack phones...and im all out of bubble gum."

Latest Exploits:
    --Palringo IM crack
    --M2D 6800 ROM
    --WM6.5 6900 ROM

Next Hijacks:
    --The truck that delivers the Phones...LOL
    --That blonde at the end of the bar. lol

Feedback Score

Re: Which HTC for less than $200?

Quote Originally Posted by caliaa View Post
    I recently lost my S710, so I've been using my old SDA (which feels sooooo slow now). I was going to get another S710 on Ebay because I prefer small phones, but now HTC phones aren't that large anymore, so I might not get a smartphone.

My problem is that I have a very limited budget, less than $200. Which phone do you guys think is the best for me? I'm in the US.
    HTC Desire is a nice option according to me but now i opt for HTC Hero(is a bit costly). My current HTC Desire is on contract with three and HTC Desire is also available sim free unlocked which is a better option if u wish to stay out of sim restrictions moreover handset price is quite affordable to me(at least less than $200) well i have been using HTC phones for a long time

Feedback Score
    http://www.jr.com/htc/pe/HTC_DASH3GBK/

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-077-_-Product

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...038R-_-Product

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyross View Post

HTC Desire is a nice option according to me but now i opt for HTC Hero(is a bit costly). My current HTC Desire is on contract with three and HTC Desire is also available sim free unlocked which is a better option if u wish to stay out of sim restrictions moreover handset price is quite affordable to me(at least less than $200) well i have been using HTC phones for a long time

Feedback Score
    HTC ONE V is a good option for less than $200. You can get this mobile for $199 with Virgin Mobiles. I don't know if this is going to be a locked mobile. But even if it is locked there are ways to unlock the mobile and use with other networks.

Feedback Score
    Upcoming Black Friday, I think you should wait for the sales that day.Will save a lot of money and you can choose a better phone

Device(s)
    HTC Sensation XE
    Feedback Score
    HTC Rezound will be a good deal for about $200...

Feedback Score
    HTC Desire 610 arrives to AT&T, just $200

Feedback Score
    HI dear i am new here and i am just giving you best suggestion for everyone i was buy oline HTC mobile after few month and this mobile is very cool for me i like this one thank you for give me chance