Thread: Can't delete this message off my voice mail.

Phone
    Google Nexus 5
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score

Can't delete this message off my voice mail.

So this is what happened. My friend called me and I didn't answer the call. Naturally the voice mail option pops up. While he is leaving me a message, I decided to call him and this abruptly ended his message on my voice mail. How do I know this? Well because when I was checking my voice mail, I notice that he was leaving a message followed by that beeping sound which means that there was an incoming call. However, I can't delete the message. The beeping sound would continue for like forever. I don't get an option to delete the message. How do I fix this?
    List of dumb posts:

Originally Posted by Whit
    I will be requesting the Nokia 6682. I am done with smart(dumb)phones.

Phones
    Google Nexus One
    HTC Fuze *sold, Motorola Milestone *sold
    Nokia 101
    Carriers
    Rogers
    SEEG
    Feedback Score
    While the message is playing, press 7.

Feedback Score

List of dumb posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
    So this is what happened. My friend called me and I didn't answer the call. Naturally the voice mail option pops up. While he is leaving me a message, I decided to call him and this abruptly ended his message on my voice mail. How do I know this? Well because when I was checking my voice mail, I notice that he was leaving a message followed by that beeping sound which means that there was an incoming call. However, I can't delete the message. The beeping sound would continue for like forever. I don't get an option to delete the message. How do I fix this?