Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: flashing HTC to metroPCS network

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro flashed to MetroPCS-Mighty ROM-Telus Radio
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS-AT&T
    Feedback Score
    My HTC works with MetroPCS and I did it myself through alot of searching on these awesome forums. But I had to use my girlfriends old MetroPCS ESN number off her phone and programmed it into the HTC. After that I got the phone to work after doing all the necessary requirements. Besides MMS and WAP which I am working on It's fairly easy and you dont have to spend a dime if you do alot of searching and have a existing MetroPCS phone thats currently active. Of course after the switch you cannot use your old phone.

Device(s)
    HTC - Touch pro - Energy rom
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Data will not work.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Diamond flashed to MetroPCS
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeffNerr
    Data will not work.
    Correction I own a HTC Diamond phone DIAM500 with all the bells and whistle working on MetroPCS. After flashing the phone for metroPCS there are additional programing/configuration to get the rest to work. I attempted to program the phone myself but I got impatient and I had some else to do this for me, but the info is available on the web if you google it. What works on my HTC on MetroPCS VOICE/WEB/WAP/GPS/POP EMAIL/MMS/WEATHER.
    Hope this help!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS-AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I had the internet work for a few minutes so I KNOW it works. Just gotta still mess with some settings to keep it activated. Pain in the arsehole.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by metalheavy
    My HTC works with MetroPCS and I did it myself through alot of searching on these awesome forums. But I had to use my girlfriends old MetroPCS ESN number off her phone and programmed it into the HTC. After that I got the phone to work after doing all the necessary requirements. Besides MMS and WAP which I am working on It's fairly easy and you dont have to spend a dime if you do alot of searching and have a existing MetroPCS phone thats currently active. Of course after the switch you cannot use your old phone.

Can you post how u did it, Cause i flashed mine but still had to do a Houdini, Let me know and i will show how to put MMS & WAP in it ! Thank you

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS-AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I cloned a previous metro phone. It was my girlfriends and she wanted to get the HTC Touch Pro so I took it upon myself to clone it. If you do not have a previous phone to clone then you have to houdini it to make sure Metro puts the ESN into their system. I can help you IF you have a phone already with metro you want to flash over.

Feedback Score

Reply to ur cloning way

im replying so you can explain the "Cloning" i know how to put phone on houdini but they charge even the dealer "Metro" "ME" ..so its FREE? wow! PLEASE Explain..if u have scoop on the MMS / internet info will be GREAT!!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS-AT&T
    Feedback Score
    You dont need houdini at all to clone the phone if you have an existing one. I didnt even use houdini at all. Completely different process. PM me and I'll give you the tutorials.

Feedback Score
    hi everyone im tryng to flash a sprint htc 6900 to metro,my phone gets detected on com5 and QPST recognize it,but when i try to read from phone and ask me for the
    spc code it does not recognize the code. i used the getspc program retrieve the
    code and thats is the one am using i dont understand ,i try several times
    im putting the right esn hex# in the input and it gives me the same output code,
    !is the getspc.exe giving me the Wrong code. please someone help

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS-AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Search more on these forums and google bud. I had the same problem until I figured out that getspc does not work like it says it does. At least not on my phone. If you search enough you WILL find it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricatedhero
    Yep because Metro PCS is just like cricket so any PDA could really be used for it. Just some programming and boom done. 8)

BTW....Cricket and Metro PCS are merging....woohoo...more coverage area for the lot of us....LOL
    Guys, please help me.
    I'm from Uzbekistan.
    I bought my Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 4 days ago from ebay.
    I want to use it with my local CDMA carrier.
    GSM worked without any problem, and it also supports 3G here. No problem with that.
    But I also want to use it with local CDMA carrier.
    My previous phone was HTC Diamond CDMA and it worked with the carrier here. But I think it was unlocked one.
    Do I have to unlock something in TP2?
    How do I do it?
    Please help me.
    Thank you in advance!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by metalheavy
    Search more on these forums and google bud. I had the same problem until I figured out that getspc does not work like it says it does. At least not on my phone. If you search enough you WILL find it.
    i got it thanks

Feedback Score
    I have a sprint Htc 6800 can some1 help me to flash it to cricket? please

Device(s)
    iphone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    if you live in LA or near we can flashed your phone to metropcs, htx blackberry and such

Feedback Score
    i need to put mms and data o my htc xv6800 that is flashed to metro can anyone help?????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast