Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to Unlock a Pantech Matrix C740?? (I have the code)

Device(s)
    iPhone 3.0 ver 4
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    hmm does this mean the more contracts u have the more likley to unlock? i work on the retail side but have never seen the decison flow for unlocking imei's.

just because ihave a 4 line family plan all in contract, and plan on getting a phone for a friend and unlocking it so they can use it on t-mo...

LTE in Boston, MA

Feedback Score

hey

Quote Originally Posted by jleonard711 View Post
    Wow, nobody knows how to unlock one of these? I tried Pantech support and they told me I would have to contact AT&T, so I called AT&T and they said they don't have instructions on how to unlock it yet.
    yeah i went through the same thing i called at&t first and then they told me i had to call pantech and pantech told me they didnt have the code i had to call at&t and i was just wondering if anyone on here had the code and if so please let me have it

Feedback Score
    where did you get the code i been trying all day and i cant get so if you still have it can i please use it to. thanks

Feedback Score
    i have the instructions to do it i just need the code so if you have the code ill give you the instructions to do so.

Feedback Score
    Instructions: http://www.mobileslate.com/blog/how-...h-c740-matrix/
    The codes are only good for the phone it was issued for, so sharing wont work. Call ATT for your code or look on ebay for someone selling codes. You will have to provide your IMEI code to get the correct unlock code.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jleonard711 View Post
    I got the unlock code for a Pantech Matrix C740, but I can't figure out how to actually unlock it. On other phones that I have unlocked, all you have to do is stick in the wrong SIM card and then you will be prompted for the unlock code, and that's it. But this Pantech Matrix doesn't prompt me for any code, and I can't figure out how to enter it in. And I have searched Google thoroughly and I can't find any help at all. Has anyone unlocked one of these before that can help me out?
    insert any sim card and turn on phone. dial in *#86525#. this will open the sim unlock page. Enter your unlock code and then reenter it. Your phone will be unlocked. I wish I had the code.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2