Thread: Code Entry Mode Shortcut???

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score

Code Entry Mode Shortcut???

OK..........I have used this before and just cannot remember the code. But there is a way to get to "code entry" without going through the prepaid menu. It's entered from the main screen like you would be dialing a number. I believe it starts with either * or # followed by 2-3 digits and may be followed by * or #............... anybody know?????????????????

Phones
    Samsung T201G
    Motorola W376
    BlackBerry 8703e
    Carriers
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score
    You are right (at least on older phones), they have told me two or three times what it is -- but I still do not remember. In the day of analog phones there was also a shortcut to get the phone number without a prepaid menu as well.

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    It's *#33248#. (*#debit#)

If I may ask, do you have some need for it, tracnet, or is it just curiosity?

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner
    It's *#33248#. (*#debit#)

If I may ask, do you have some need for it, tracnet, or is it just curiosity?

It's really strange.......I had a dream last night that if I entered that code backwards that I would get free mins for life!

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tracnet
    It's really strange.......I had a dream last night that if I entered that code backwards that I would get free mins for life!
    If it works...please post it here

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Nobody get their hopes up, I just tried: it doesn't work.

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Nobody get their hopes up, I just tried: it doesn't work.

I was just kiddin' Tracfoner....sorry.....it was for a biz transaction that I needed that code.

Thank you very much for answering though Tracfoner........it is appreciated.

(sometimes my humor confuses even me)

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I was just kiddin' Tracfoner....sorry.....it was for a biz transaction that I needed that code.

Thank you very much for answering though Tracfoner........it is appreciated.

(sometimes my humor confuses even me)
    Don't worry, I didn't take you serious. After all, it was just a "dream."

Hey and I don't mind humor as long as it's clean. You can make it as confusing as you want, just keep it clean.

Phones
    If I told 'ya.....
    I'd have to terminate your contract...
    And that would mean an Evil ETF!
    Carriers
    I've used them all...
    Feedback Score
    Maybe if you entered *#credit# instead of *#debit#, you'd get free minutes for life... ;-) Or maybe just an unexpected visit to the Risk Management Department...
    I guess I don't know the right people, because I can't get away with anything around here... Rest assured, though, I will never maliciously properly quote anybody again!

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CSI_Nut
    Maybe if you entered *#credit# instead of *#debit#, you'd get free minutes for life... ;-) Or maybe just an unexpected visit to the Risk Management Department...
    Nope, doesn't work either. We all know how to get unlimited free units, and tracnet knows all too well about the consequences of ill-gotten gain.

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Nope, doesn't work either. We all know how to get unlimited free units, and tracnet knows all too well about the consequences of ill-gotten gain.
    Yes indeedy! He certainly does.

But remember that nobody likes a quitter. Of course nobody likes a winner either, at least not for long.

Phones
    Samsung T201G
    Motorola W376
    BlackBerry 8703e
    Carriers
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score

So now Tracnet has spent time in jail and paid hefty fines, huh? How much did you get, Tracnet?

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mharris127
    So now Tracnet has spent time in jail and paid hefty fines, huh? How much did you get, Tracnet?

LOL....maybe a lil time in a South American jail would be a refreshing break........but I'm guessing NOT.

Carlos has only punished me by taking away some of my toys. No jail cells or hefty fines.....not yet anyways.

After all I have broken no laws or committed any crimes. I jump through loopholes and skirt gray areas.

Jail is not our friend! And (knock on wood) I have NEVER had the unfortunate experience of being behind bars. Only those made of mahogany and lined with beer mugs and shot glasses. Heck I've been on top of a few of those and maybe under a few too.....lol

Phones
    If I told 'ya.....
    I'd have to terminate your contract...
    And that would mean an Evil ETF!
    Carriers
    I've used them all...
    Feedback Score
    LOL....maybe a lil time in a South American jail would be a refreshing break........but I'm guessing NOT.

Carlos has only punished me by taking away some of my toys. No jail cells or hefty fines.....not yet anyways.

After all I have broken no laws or committed any crimes. I jump through loopholes and skirt gray areas.

Jail is not our friend! And (knock on wood) I have NEVER had the unfortunate experience of being behind bars. Only those made of mahogany and lined with beer mugs and shot glasses. Heck I've been on top of a few of those and maybe under a few too.....lol
    Were you on top and under those bars while you were jumping through skirts? LOL!