Thread: GzOne Boulder C711 Drivers?

Feedback Score

GzOne Boulder C711 Drivers?

Anybody have an idea where to get the Windows XP driver for the Casio GzOne Boulder phone? I just bought my phone last month and love it but miss the ability to charge it or move data with my laptop. I just bought the USB cable off of eBay but need the driver.
    Any help would be much much appreciated.
    Thanks again

Phone
    Boulder
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    not sure, haven't found one either, I have been pulling the card out of mine to transfer data, not the best way, just like the usb data cable. I don't like opening up the card slot or the charging slot for that matter, I would think that with every opening and/or closing of the seals would weaken them? I just wish that verizon/casio would allow bluetooth file transfer, no opening and/or closing waterproof doors then!
    is this thing on, hello, can you hear me?

Phone
    Casio G'zOne Boulder
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    These drivers work on my computer.http://www.vzam.net/vcastmusic/Step2...nufacturerID=5
    Your winning lottery numbers are: 05 17 28 33 48 PB 13

Phones
    Casio Brigade
    Rouge-Daughter took it over
    Backup-Boulder-e815-v710 if I can find it!
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Melde
    I downloaded those drivers on my pc w/vista, plugged in the phone, got the installing drivers, went to the folder and the drivers would not install. Have any idea how I'm not getting this?

bcx16
    Not sure you believe in God.....just don't die!

Phone
    Casio G'zOne Boulder
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcatx16
    I downloaded those drivers on my pc w/vista, plugged in the phone, got the installing drivers, went to the folder and the drivers would not install. Have any idea how I'm not getting this?

bcx16
    Well I looked at the Driver Support Page and it listed Vista 32 bit only. Not sure if you have the 64 bit or 32 bit. As far as any other help with Vista, I have Windows XP and have never used Vista. Sorry I can't help you out with Vista since I don't know jack about it.

Phones
    Casio Brigade
    Rouge-Daughter took it over
    Backup-Boulder-e815-v710 if I can find it!
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Melde,

Thanks for taking time to reply. I'm running Vista 32bit, I'll keep working at it. I may have to be satisfied with the ringtones and pictures I have loaded on the memory card.

Merry Christmas

bcx16

Feedback Score
    On a related note: I have the New G'zone boulder and also bought the USB, I was able to download the drivers and My computer recognizes the phone. All great so far. But I cannot access it with BITPIM to create ringtones and I cannot just drag and drop the ringtones onto the phone without them automatically going to the music folder. Is there any software out their capable of communicating with the C711 like Bitpim?

Feedback Score
    thank you veryy muchh !!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score

just found this myself after 5 hours searching

Quote Originally Posted by 1ant4david View Post
    On a related note: I have the New G'zone boulder and also bought the USB, I was able to download the drivers and My computer recognizes the phone. All great so far. But I cannot access it with BITPIM to create ringtones and I cannot just drag and drop the ringtones onto the phone without them automatically going to the music folder. Is there any software out their capable of communicating with the C711 like Bitpim?
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...lder-Ringtones

thats the thread

and here's the shorthand

set the phone type as vx1000(voyager) comport is com4
    and voila you have access to the filesystem

Feedback Score

file paths

your pics are stored here
    /brew/mod/10888

your vids are here
    /brew/mod/10890

recorded sounds are here
    /brew/mod/18067

ringtones are here
    brew/mod/10889/ringtones

but for ringtones visit the thread mentioned above you will need chmc pst and qpst to get that folder unlocked

Feedback Score

Exclamation thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melde View Post
    it worked on my system wxp2000 sp3 must have Microsoft software on the system , i tried without it i didn't wrk unless i installed Microsoft , it does help lots of programs and flashing tools . anyways thanks again bro

Carriers
    CricKet
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntwaterman View Post
    ...miss the ability to charge it or move data with my laptop. I just bought the USB cable off of eBay but need the driver...
    Can you charge your G'z One C711 Boulder with the USB data cable?

I have a friend who has one, and needs a charger with a longer wire than the usual 3-4 feet. She's in a rest home with cancer, and her bed is too far from the wall outlet. The obvious solution is a $2 extension cord, but she tells me that they have a rule against extension cords. I've been looking for an AC wall charger with a long wire, but can't find one. So my idea is to get a USB charger, a USB data cable, and a USB extension cable. Will that work?
    Dave
    http://www.burtonsys.com/email/
    (I can dial a landline phone by jiggling the switch-hook.)
    (Treo 300 fixes: http://www.burtonsys.com/treofix.html)