2 or 3 Yr contract required
    Offer expires Dec 31, 2008

Phones
    Samsung Omnia
    Carrier
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    http://www.telusmobility.com/desi/on/rateplans2.shtml

Hey, what happened to the Sweet Deal 40???

Phones
    Milestone
    V3c
    M55
    Carriers
    1. Telus Mobility EPP $17.30
    Feedback Score
    no unlimited incoming or text msgs?

Feedback Score
    I'm guessing they just did this to match the Roger's EPP of $17.50 that recently was advertised. Apparently all you need is an Air Miles no., but when my gf signed up for this they didn't even ask her for it.

Phone
    HTC One (PN07120)
    Feedback Score
    Please correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but this plan is not eligible for a hardware discount either, right?

Phones
    BB8130 - Silver
    Samsung A650 - Silver
    Motorola v120e - Silver
    Carrier
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    it is eligible for acquisition pricing on a 2 or 3 yr on a pcs phone. as listed in the fine print on the above link.

that being said, it is not eligible for the promotional pricing on Data b/c it doesnt meet the minimum $ for a rateplan for the "minimum voice/data requirements".
    should be able to get the promo pricing on pcs phones (instinct venus etc) as long as youre still taking the minimum bundle requirements.

Phone
    HTC One (PN07120)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ckkc
    it is eligible for acquisition pricing on a 2 or 3 yr on a pcs phone. as listed in the fine print on the above link.

that being said, it is not eligible for the promotional pricing on Data b/c it doesnt meet the minimum $ for a rateplan for the "minimum voice/data requirements".
    should be able to get the promo pricing on pcs phones (instinct venus etc) as long as youre still taking the minimum bundle requirements.
    Language is imprecise & subject to interpretation, but I don't see where it says that. It says they must get a new phone, but it doesn't mention acquisition pricing or term discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by TELUS
    *Offer available for new activations on a 2 or 3 year service agreement until December 31, 2008. Taxes, long distance, additional airtime, roaming, pay-per-use charges, monthly system access fee ($6.95) and monthly enhanced 911 emergency services access charges ($0.75) are extra.
    **Weeknight and weekend calling includes Monday to Thursday from 6 pm to 7 am, and Friday 6 pm to Monday 7 am.
    †Offer available to new activations until December 31, 2008. Clients who sign a 2 or 3 year service agreement will receive 2 or 3 months of unlimited local calling respectively. ††Offer only available for new activations on new PCS phones with a Sweet Deal 25 rate plan on a 2 or 3 year service agreement. Please quote promotional code at the point of purchase. $50 activation credit (taxes included) will be applied to your first monthly invoice. No cash value. Only one credit per activation. These offers cannot be combined with any other offers, and can only be activated at a TELUS store. Online activation is not available. TELUS reserves the right to terminate these promotions without notice. © 2008 TELUS.
    That said, I actually got of my butt and reread the bulletin again and it doesn't really mention NOT offering term discounts either, so apparently I'm not remembering correctly after all. In the past I'm pretty sure there have been a few EPP type plans that required MTM hardware purchase.

Phones
    BB8130 - Silver
    Samsung A650 - Silver
    Motorola v120e - Silver
    Carrier
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    erm...."*offer available for new activations on a 2 or 3 year service agreement"

thats it right there.

Phone
    Blackberry 8530
    Carrier
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    erm...."*offer available for new activations on a 2 or 3 year service agreement"

thats it right there.

Believe me, it's eligible for acquisition pricing on a 2yr or 3 yr.

Phone
    HTC One (PN07120)
    Feedback Score

thats it right there.
    No, in general a client can sign a 2 or 3 year "new activation" with a COAM phone too. That line mentions nothing about acquisition pricing. The fact that this plan requires a new phone purchase also suggests nothing about acquisition pricing explicitly. There are some corporate EPP plans restricted to new 2 or 3 year contracts, and implicitly say a MTM hardware purchase is required. I for some reason I thought that was the case here as well.

Carriers
    Telus
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    how is this any diffrent/better then the previous EPP?

Phones
    Blackberry Torch
    iPhone 5 16gb
    iPhone 4S 32gb
    Carriers
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BB Pearl 8130: BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.97 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126)

It cost $.20 more, the future is friendly!

My New Rogers Plan
    - $35 Unlimited Local Calling Plan
    - $30 6GB Data
    - $10 Retention Value Pack - Free (2500 texts, CID, VM)
    - 100 mins LD - Free
    - $67 + tax

Bite me Telus.