Thread: Return Net 10 phone to store

Phones
    W375
    LG600
    Feedback Score

Question Return Net 10 phone to store

I bought my wife a LG600 at Meijers store in central Ohio, it has been activated for about 10 days. She is complaining about static and breakup when talking to someone.

I would like to get her a W375 and transfer her number to the W375 and return the LG600 to Meijers.

Would that be a legit return or should I just eat the $59 plus tax that I paid for the LG600.

I guess I am wondering if Meijer can return it to Net 10 and get their money back.

Has anyone returned a cell phone after it was opened and activated?

Jim

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I wouldn't worry about the return costing the store anything. One can't really try out a cell phone and service without opening the package and activating it. Buy the Motorola, transfer everything off of the LG, then return the LG..
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 6 64GB, Lumia 635, & LG L90: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4S & LG Ultimate 2: TracFone (Verizon)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE

Phones
    LG Dare
    LG enV Touch
    Palm Treo 700wx
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Meijer is pretty good about returns, they should take it no problem.
    100th post Aug 22,2007 9:41PM
    200th post Valentine's Day 2008 10:15PM
    500th post July 22,2008 8:16PM
    --
    92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe.
    Put this in your signature if you are part of the 8% who would be laughing.

Feedback Score

Take it Back!

I take back JUNK all the time. If the factories get back enough junk, they will wise up and quit making it!

I've taken things back and because it's legit, they will normally say, oh you're the 15 person to bring one of these back this week.

I actually went through a few phones with Net10 until I received a good one. I had a W377, which I think worked but Net10 said it was defective. I think it was simply a SIM card issue. They replaced it with a W375. I wouldn't have minded the W375, except it buzzed under the fluorescent lights in the basement, so I had finally had them order me a W377 again and it works just fine. No buzz under the lights.

Phones
    HTC Magic
    HTC Fuze
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Net10 phones typically include $30 in airtime. That being the case, they may charge you a $30 restocking fee because airtime is non refundable. Can't hurt ta try though.

Feedback Score

Or Exchange?

Or try to exchange it, if they have something better.