Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: U900 Soul Full Flash Guide

Device(s)
    Samsung U900 SOUL
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Dude
    ill try this during this weekend as im not sure if this would work on my macbook, btw you saw my pm, should i just upload the newest version of the firmware which I am guessing is U900ADHC6 (the one you are talking about here?) or do i first need to download the one you were talking about in the pm or is it the same one (but you told me to reverse steps 10 and 11)?
    I was told the newest one is "U900UXEHI1"

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    cool thanks, i got all my other issues figured out so now to just do this...well that and i need some place where i can download gmail as i cant go through gmail because it gives me "contact mismatch" error and its not on getjar like google maps was

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Its ok to skip FS, your phone was unbranded anyway. No worries

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Thanks guys. I got everything working, actually posting from my phone now because my internet went down lol. I guess there is a 240k limit on attachments to emails that sucks as i would like to send full 5mp pics through email but oh well.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    i have one finally question for hopefully at least a few days..lol, with these new versions there is a blue E next to signal strength the whole time, even in standby, i noticed when i am accessing the web it turns red, when its blue is it just showing me what is available if i were to use internet? just wanting to make sure its not something that is draining my battery...all apps are closed

Device(s)
    Samsung U900 SOUL
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like that. The "E" indicates that your connected to the "EDGE" network I believe. If you had 3G it should show "3G" on there. When you have no service, it doesn't show anything at all. It turns red when you connect to the internet and/or downloading things (I.E. loading a web page, or when you receive a picture message from someone. It has to connect to a server to download the picture for the message)

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vietxquangstah
    I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like that. The "E" indicates that your connected to the "EDGE" network I believe. If you had 3G it should show "3G" on there. When you have no service, it doesn't show anything at all. It turns red when you connect to the internet and/or downloading things (I.E. loading a web page, or when you receive a picture message from someone. It has to connect to a server to download the picture for the message)
    That is exactly right, so you dont have wander about being charged with data fees when its blue "idle". Only when its red.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Oh and its not draining the battery.

Feedback Score
    I'm considering flashing my u900 to unlock it but I was wondering if the firmwares mentioned here would work in the uk and would help me unlock / unbrand my UK T-Mobile U900?

Thanks for any help that you guys could offer !

Yours,
    k750man.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes, my firmware is unlocked and will work anywhere with in the phone band width.
    The Darkforest Group A Power User Forum.

Feedback Score
    hello, i am trying to flash my phone so i can install games onto it, do i go off the guide you have given? if so when i try to open the page for the firmware it says page not displayed? is there anywhere else i can get this firmware? if so could you email it to me on [email protected]
    thanks for your time.

Feedback Score
    please dont take notice of my last post as i have now flashed my phone and am able to get games, phone works alot better too.

Device(s)
    Nokia N86(White)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    m.hyland are you able to just drag and drop the games after flashing? I'm asking because I can add games to my soul but it's a tedious process and I'm looking for an easier way.
    I Sleep With My Phone

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Theres not a drag and drop yet, you have to still do it the old way. Soon there will be some software avalible.

"I Sleep With My Phone "

Dont we all?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast