Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: UTStarcom TXT8010 / Verizon Blitz, QPST/ etc NV download fail.

Feedback Score
    I don't see where to download it... :<

btw sorry thor, wrong link:

mobile-files.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92664

Feedback Score
    i downloaded and installed all those files but i still cant turn off MTP mode. *6781 + end. *6780 + end to turn it on. but it doesnt seem to work for me. cant get any of my phone tools to see it.

Device(s)
    txt8010 blitz
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Thor1983
    i downloaded and installed all those files but i still cant turn off MTP mode. *6781 + end. *6780 + end to turn it on. but it doesnt seem to work for me. cant get any of my phone tools to see it.
    ##33284+send=Debug Mode

##3328873+send=feature menu

##7764726+send=program mode

##2773+end=diagnostics screen

##7738+end=change p_Rev

##2240+end=more S/W test

##4771+end=free gps

#5625*+end=reveals unlock code

##667899+end=mms test mode

#4357*+end=help

#46484258# factory test mode

*#6870 + END=MTP MODE Off

*#6871 + END=MTP MODE On

*#7678 + END=MTP Menu

here this might help I tested all these codes myself on verizon blitz every one works

Feedback Score
    Thanks much. With the free GPS enabled/unlocked, it won't matter because
    you'd have to run a brew gps app anyways :<

Trying a memory dump later i'll let you guys know what i find...
    apparently 'download' mode is restricted on this phone, if you have any
    codes for anything else, and/or including that issue, it may be helpful/
    may make things easier.

Feedback Score
    i disabled the MTP using ecartea's codes...thanks a load dude. i want to try to get the GPS but i have to enter a serice code. 6 digits. anyone know how to get it?

\m/Thor\m/

Feedback Score
    use the pst. Still searching for an meid repair solution.

Feedback Score
    QPST? what drivers etc. ive got so many phone tools its not funny. i think i need to uninstall everything and fresh install lol. as for your MEID repair...whats wrong? my MEID is the second barcode begins with A under the battery. do you not have a sticker Borborygm?

\m/Thor\m/
    Last edited by Thor1983; 01-17-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Feedback Score
    Seriously, dude i've posted the link... twice...
    OMG, take DOWN your meid. NOW. don't post that crap on a public forum,
    someone could steal it.
    Not QPST, look for the mobile-files link on one of these pages and signup... the link
    will say PST. get it.

I have a sticker, i was messing around in QXDM and now my meid/esn are all 0's.

Feedback Score
    Ok Borborygm i got all those files and i disabled the mtp finally lol my computer recognized it as Pantech modem and Pantech usb port 4. once i open UTStarcom PST what do i do to get everything including the service code? i managed to get a backup of the eri file, i named it UTStarcomERI.bin. what will unlocking do for my phone?

\m/Thor\m/

Feedback Score
    I can't remember because it's been months, but somewhere in the pst is the spc thing.
    to get everything, go to the settings or download button thing, and checkbox everything. then hit read from phone. Unlocking will let you use it on other providers that are open, etc etc (cricket, PP, etc)

Feedback Score
    i got the code. is there a way to be on alltel without them knowing? lol. i wanted to go to verizon wireless post pay instead of prepay but the place where i bought it said they cant switch it over till is been an activated prepay for 6 months...then they "might" be able to lol. i later called them and demanded the service code lol...then said dont expect any further service with me. lol...i have Borderline Personality Disorder and PTSD, i flip sometimes. lol let me know what is capable and how to do it. btw what is (cricket, pp, etc) plz elaborate thanx

\m/Thor\m/
    Last edited by Thor1983; 01-19-2009 at 09:54 PM.

Feedback Score
    id like to have alltel but they arent in my zip code 13815, should i just wait the 6 months then go post paid with verizon?

Feedback Score
    Well, i was under the assumption that verizon was an 'open' network, aka any compatible cdma device would work on their system.

If not, just go to an alltel store or call them up and see what they can do.
    Don't get "short" with them on the phone.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know what settings to use to be able to add files in bitpim?

Feedback Score
    i called another verizon dealer in the area and he said that they have to return my money cause its within the 15 day period of when i bought it. otherwise what id have to do is to be prepay for 6 months then switch to post. or i could do what i just did lol. idk if it will help. but the 1st dealer told me they wouldnt refund it unless the phone had something wrong with it...well i went to my verizonprepay and changed back to my old phone. which left my blitz unable to dial out. anyone got a verizon wireless blitz post paid? i could use the psf file to flash my post paid and take out all the phone numbers etc. or is there a file that will flash it to what verizon can get me when i go to buy a post paid blitz. any help would be great. i dont want to go back in that 1st retailers store...they piss me off!

\m/Thor\m/

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast