Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: UTStarcom TXT8010 / Verizon Blitz, QPST/ etc NV download fail.

Feedback Score
    Dude just activate it on page plus and port in

Feedback Score
    nah i want to be on verizon post paid. not so sure about the features Page Plus will give me. I signed up but idk, they dont have verizon to verizon, free txt,pix, and 450 minutes each month for $80 lol

\m/Thor\m/
    Last edited by Thor1983; 01-20-2009 at 06:29 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    THOR i thought your whole thing was to get the "video mode" disabled? lol now you're past that. lol. um well i dont have an help to offer but I've been enjoying my prepaid blitz on my post paid account and so has my girlfriend. i know its different for everyone but yeah. i wish there were other people on here helping you two out cuz it would really benefit others.

Feedback Score
    I have a file VZW.PSF i found on Mobile-files.com. i was able to reset it to activation mode. before this i transfered back to my old phone and made that account for my younger bro. then i flashed my blitz with this file and i could reactivate it. i did this and successfully got a new number and account. but i was wondering if anyone could edit this file so my phone is postpaid

\m/Thor\m/

Feedback Score
    There is an option in the PST, i can't remember which tab, to make it postpaid... it's a radio button.

Feedback Score
    on the brew tab there is a prepay ticker box...you can select yes or no but i selected no and flashed it like that already...maybe some other settings need to be changed. i didnt bother attaching my prl file or my eri to the PSF file...maybe the clue is in there? let me know if you figure anything out

\m/Thor\m/

Feedback Score

Unlocking Codes

Hi , i bougth a utstarcom txt8010 but i can find the 4 digit unlocking code en the security tab m in the manual says that it is 1234 but is not true , reading the forum i found how to reveal the unlock code posted by ecartea and it shows me that my code is to caracters and no 4 at least somthing like "õØ" what's that means , somebody can help me to unlock it , or show me how to , thanks.

Feedback Score
    Use QPST or UPST

Feedback Score

Aplications for txt8010

does anybody here knows where can i download aplications for this phone , and other thing , in what plataform is this ( i know is not symbian , seams like the old motorola interface ) , thanks

Feedback Score
    It is Qualcomm BREW.

Best Regards

Feedback Score
    Thanks for all the help guys!! Once I entered the "correct" code *#6870 end, to get MTP turned off, my computer now properly recognizes the phone and I can connect via UTStarcom PST ST. I needed that functionality to be able to flash update the phones firmware.

Feedback Score
    needed that functionality to be able to flash update the phones firmware.
    Did you find the Firmware somewhere?

I never seen Firmware for this model...

Best Regards

Feedback Score

Exclamation Need Drivers for Blitz V Cast Mobile Phone

I have the UT Starcom Blitz TXT8010pp for Verizon Prepay Service.
    I have looked thru and learned how to disable and enable MTP and have found the drivers for the pantec modem and now have vz access detecting my phone, but now I need the drivers so that Rhapsody will see my phone, When I disable MTP and reconnect the phone it shows up as V Cast Mobile phone and I cannot find that driver.
    I have looked for hours, trying the Helio Ocean drives and everything else that people have said on here but nothing has worked, may have overlooked something so please somebody, HELP.
    Also how do I use bit-pim with this phone?
    Thanks, i'm new to the site and hope you guys can help me like you have my thousands of friends who have told me about you guys.

Feedback Score
    hey Guys, Got a prob.

I got QPst, got my hone recognized, and found my brew file, but anytime I try to access any of my ringtones, it wont access the files and pops up error 266. So I figured i need the msl or spc code, so i got Getspc, but how do i run that on the My blitz phone? Any help would be appreciated

Feedback Score
    What application do you guys use to manage this phone for music, address book, ringtones, etc...?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast