Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: UTStarcom TXT8010 / Verizon Blitz, QPST/ etc NV download fail.

Feedback Score
    Please help! I have been looking for the the blitz utpst and i cant find it, can some one please help. Ive searched but i just had bypass surgery and its hard to sit at a computer all day long!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ALNICO View Post
    Hi , i bougth a utstarcom txt8010 but i can find the 4 digit unlocking code en the security tab m in the manual says that it is 1234 but is not true , reading the forum i found how to reveal the unlock code posted by ecartea and it shows me that my code is to caracters and no 4 at least somthing like "õØ" what's that means , somebody can help me to unlock it , or show me how to , thanks.
    Which code did the program told you?? because I have the same problem... but I don't have the usb cable... I would appreciate your help... I'm dying because my telephone is now blocked and I can't unlock it 'cause I don't have the code T__T

Feedback Score
    This is an old post for this reply but I just received an email about it this morning. The four digit code is either a default '0000' or the last four digits of the assigned telephone numer. If after your attempt with a default "1234' the others fail, then call the provider. If this is done without telephone activation, and the default number does not work, then you may be stuck.
    The UT Starcom Blitz much discussed as a challenge for unocking in ths forum, is well designed fast and works with BREW programming as its software.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7