Thread: pc studio wont work anyone help??

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY 8330
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score

Angry pc studio wont work anyone help??

I have a delve phone with all the pc studio installed and working / and all updates but still wont see phone when connected i am on us cellular can anyone please help????

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Captivate
    Carrier(s)
    at&t (formerly Cingular)
    Feedback Score
    That's because PC Studio only supports GSM Phones. Samsung doesn't have any software suites for CDMA phones since most them use proprietary firmware.

Samsung SCH-r800 Delve FAQ's
    If you feel that you have to correct some of my posts for my capitalization of some of my words, then just bear with it. It's just a discussion forum where some may be limited by time to answer in well-versed and eloquent sentences.

I already got a PHD (Plain High School Diploma) so ignore my style of writing and I'll ignore your ignorance.

Subject: You can read this-trust me!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

When asked if I see the glass half empty or half full, I responded I see just a glass of water.
    Now you know how I think.

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY 8330
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score
    well is there a way to get or make your own ring tones on the phone from your computer and why are some people saying they got the pc studio to work??

Feedback Score
    Try this:

[I copied this from another one of my posts.]

(1.1) Open the Samsung Studio 3 app and click on tools/"Check For Updates". Let it apply any updates it needs.
    (1.2) Close the Studio 3 app and then click on Start /Windows Update. Check updates and apply all updates.
    (1.3) Repeat step 1.1.
    (1.4) Repeat step 1.2.
    (1.5) Reboot PC and reboot cell phone.

When I did this both the Studio 3 app and Vista installed new updates related to the modem. Perhaps you need an update. The Windows Update applied a second update after the first one when I ran it a second time. That is why I repeat it above. Keep repeating until they both have no more updates available.

If this doesn't work, the only other options I can think of are two utility apps that I use on my PC: (a) Registry Mechanic (You can try it for free I believe), and "Driver Detective". Registry Mechanic cleans up your registry and I have never had a problem as a result of running it. (Some people are scared of anything that touches their registry even though RM is awesome). If you have a registry problem, RM probably will fix it... along with a lot more that you don't even know you have. Driver Detective scans all your current drivers and compares them to their database of the latest version and identifies which drivers have new updates available. I was a little skiddish of this at first. But, it really does work well.