Thread: AT&T Quickfire (GTX75) Driver Software??

Feedback Score

AT&T Quickfire (GTX75) Driver Software??

I purchased a USB cable for my AT&T Quickfire, but it did not come with any software.

Does anyone know where I can find the driver for it?

Feedback Score
    There does not appear to be one. I spoke with the technical support people for UTStarcom at 1-800-229-1235 (1) English (1) Technical Support

They claim there is no driver for the phone - it should connect and look like a mass storage drive on "My Computer" it does not. The Device Manager shows it as a UTStarcom GTX75 under USB Serial Bus Controllers and Windows is searching for a driver that it cannot find - so it will not start. The guys at UTStarcom wanted to blame the SD card - so I went and picked up two other Quickfire phones I have for my kids and reported to UTStarcom the exact problem as the first phone. It is not the SD card with the problem.

I can pull the SD card from the phone and use a card reader on the PC to look at the directories. There should be three of them: Media (sub folders Audio; Image: and Video), Music, and RECORD. You can transfer your music to the "Music" folder and play songs from this folder. I need to do more research - but wanted to update you as to what I have found.

I also spoke with AT&T and they suggested going through the warranty replacement program as the phone appears to have a problem. They obviously do not understand there are issues with all of the phones and it does not appear to be warranty related.

Device(s)
    LG Vu CU920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    sooo.....?

Feedback Score
    Nothing new to report on this thread. I've hit a dead end as UTStarcom does not want to talk about it.

Device(s)
    LG Vu CU920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    would it be possible to use general drivers for a similar phone just to get access to mod the OS with themes and security changes?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zoen1818
    I purchased a USB cable for my AT&T Quickfire, but it did not come with any software.

Does anyone know where I can find the driver for it?
    No drivers are needed... BUT if you want them...

http://www.pcdphones.com/view_phone_...rid=28&bID=106

In the settings menu, go to [Phone], then [USB Connection mode]. Choose either [Music Sync] or [Mass Storage] for music/file transfer. If you choose [Data Service], you will not be able to access the phone's memory, only the phone's modem. Make sure you make you selection and press [Save] to save your settings.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone have this driver.
    It's off the site and you can't seem to google it.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone have this driver? i needed it.
    I found it inside from CricketQLMobile.exe, it automaticaly install C:\Program Files\UTStarcom\UTStarcom USB Modem Driver
    and C:\Program Files\Cricket\QuickLink Mobile\System\driver
    if needed someone only driver it's here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZE3RJPV best regards.
    Last edited by VIPER_GE; 04-04-2011 at 12:56 PM.