Thread: DoCoMo Prime Series P-01A

Device(s)
    NTT docomo P-02A
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers & Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna1988
    yeaaaahh I've just got my Black P-01A
    Does anyone know where I can get more themes for the phone??
    There's a thread somewhere around here in the Japanese Phone forums that has a lot of flash wallpapers, not really sure about themes though...

Quote Originally Posted by chingky
    I already got a white one..please help me how can I make it work with hypersim..I still have no network and always connect to GPS..I already put it first with my nokia e71 (hypersim and simcard) it works perfectly but when i put it back on my P-01A there is no network..please help me..
    Try to CPR it with a Sony Ericsson phone instead of your Nokia one...

Device(s)
    Docomo P-01A
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    thnx Chillyman found the thread.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...ash+wallpapers

too bad there are no themes or icons (the mini chars walking around your standby screen)

Feedback Score
    I have a few question regarding P-01A:

1. There is a double display of date in my screen one is for the current time zone and another i think is japan time zone..how can i remove the japan time zone?

2. is it ok to put converted movie files in microsd every now and then?

3. are there any winnie the pooh wallpaper or animation or themes?

Device(s)
    Docomo P-01A
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

1. There is a double display of date in my screen one is for the current time zone and another i think is japan time zone..how can i remove the japan time zone?

hey where do you put your wma music files to let it play with the build in music player?

Device(s)
    NTT docomo P-02A
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers & Fido
    Feedback Score

1. Set the "Set Time" to "Auto time adjust OFF" and than go to the "World time watch" and set it as "OFF"

2. What do you mean? You can do it 24/7 if you like...

3. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna1988
    hey where do you put your wma music files to let it play with the build in music player?
    You can only use WMA files when you have the USB Cable!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillyman
    1. Set the "Set Time" to "Auto time adjust OFF" and than go to the "World time watch" and set it as "OFF"
    2. What do you mean? You can do it 24/7 if you like...
    3. No.
    I do this one:

Set the "Set Time" to "Auto time adjust OFF" and than go to the "World time watch" and set it as "OFF"

But it does not work..i turn off the phone and turn on but still double date..

I also have few questions:

1. When the phone is under 3g network, i know that I can only voice/video call but I cannot receive voice/video call..the problem is I can send sms but I cannot received sms..my network is vodafone australia..
    2. Can I use the hypersim with two different sim cards? Will there be no problem for that?

By the way, thanks for the reply

Device(s)
    NTT docomo P-02A
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers & Fido
    Feedback Score
    1. That's not really a question, more like a statement 3G won't work properly with the newer docomo keitais, along with SoftBank too.

2. Yes you can use the Hypersim with different SIM Cards if you like, just be careful when CPRing.

If you have Kisekae on than that might be the problem.

Feedback Score
    Hey guys... I just got my p-01a along with hypersim, but after getting connection the first time, it was lost the next morning and I was unable to find network again despite switching it off and doing CPR many times, on various phone brands such as Samsung, Sony Ericsson and even a very old Panasonic model. Has anyone encountered such problem before who can possibly offer a suggestion to regain my connection? Thks!

Device(s)
    Docomo P-01A
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by peppercat
    Hey guys... I just got my p-01a along with hypersim, but after getting connection the first time, it was lost the next morning and I was unable to find network again despite switching it off and doing CPR many times, on various phone brands such as Samsung, Sony Ericsson and even a very old Panasonic model. Has anyone encountered such problem before who can possibly offer a suggestion to regain my connection? Thks!
    use a old siemens mobile phone.
    it works for me

Feedback Score
    I managed to detect network on my p-01a after performing cpr on my old vs2 this afternoon - the connection lasted for about 4 hrs before i lost it again. Just did cpr using an old siemens phone and its working now... waiting to see how long it will last. Just abit curious that it is showing GPRS at the top this time instead of the usual GSM, whats the difference and why? If i lose connection again, i suspect the problem lies in the hypersim and am probably gonna send it back..

Feedback Score
    once again, i lost the connection after few hrs.. its just not working out for me

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    well who is your service provider, network setting on gsm? Also try to set network select to manual

Feedback Score
    Am on Singtel, and network setting to gsm/gprs.. think I've tried both auto and manual... problem is once I lose connection, theres no way I can get it back. I've tried to set to manual, it will detect the usual service providers, but once i choose Singtel gsm, it will be processing for a long time and then throw me some kinda error

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    on manual, dont select the network, just leave it on manual and dont touch it afterwards. If anything, ask on hwz? There are more users from sg there

Feedback Score
    how do i select manual and yet not select the network?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast