Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: DoCoMo Prime Series P-01A

Feedback Score
    can some one here please send me a link to a hypersim that will work with my p-01a im in the USA using TMO, plan on selling the phone so just wanna make sure it works before i sell it to anyone if anyones interested im in So-Cal so just shoot me a PM

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by g0tph0
    can some one here please send me a link to a hypersim that will work with my p-01a im in the USA using TMO, plan on selling the phone so just wanna make sure it works before i sell it to anyone if anyones interested im in So-Cal so just shoot me a PM
    pm ionnuke about it

how do i select manual and yet not select the network?
    ok, select singtel, it will be a forced out, so after that, cpr, then try again and see what happens, just dnt touch the network selecter again

Feedback Score
    i ve seen some pictures on flickr tanen with p-01a with toy camara program and they are amazing the toy camera program makes picture looks like taken with lomo camera.

i am curious that the toy camera program comes with the phone or it is another option that have to download and install to the phone?

thanks

Carrier(s)
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    the P-07A is coming out so i hope the P-01A will be cheaper

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aw614
    pm ionnuke about it

ok, select singtel, it will be a forced out, so after that, cpr, then try again and see what happens, just dnt touch the network selecter again

hmmmm not sure what u mean exactly by "forced out"... but after i did a cpr, managed to detect my singtel gsm connection, and i tried to change from auto to manual.. which gave me some sorta error but I still managed to keep my connection for a good 6 hours, and then just lost it while i was writing a msg, and unable to retrieve signal again despite switching it off and on again. I dont think if the hypersim is working properly, I will have to do cpr so many times and get connection for 6hrs max each time tho... do think its a problem with the hypersim, any tots anyone?

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    go check with any of the hypersim sellers on hardwarezone, benny or kuro.

or check with the seller you bought the phone off of

Feedback Score
    the seller told me that I could send the hypersim back to taiwan (i paid him for both the phone and hypersim but the latter was sent to me from taiwan) where they will test and give me another if that is indeed the problem. Its just that I seemed to have tried everything possible to get the phone working properly and cant think of any other issues other than the hypersim itself...

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    It could be the hypersim is defective. I usually test mine before I ship them out. But in bulk order situations I just believe that they're all working

That would be part of your case. Not sure but you can probably send it back to see what they can do.

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Device(s)
    Docomo P-01A
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    does anyone have different Kisekae (Themes) or Machi-chara (Characters) instead of the standard for the p-01a? Cuz i'm gettin sick of the same theme en char every time

Device(s)
    SH-06A
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    does M32.a fido sim card work for the P-01A...plz i need an answer fast becuz i really want to buy this phone...thx

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Well it's not sim card dependant.... rather hypersim dependant. I think the M32 fido sim card works with my hypersims but thats about it. Probably not much of a help but it's just my 2cents on that situation.

If your sim card is compatible with the hypersim then it should work in the phone. Then again you gotta see if the hypersim is compatible with the phone too.

I guess you can probably help yourself too by looking around the forum as well.

Device(s)
    SH-06A
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IonNuke
    Well it's not sim card dependant.... rather hypersim dependant. I think the M32 fido sim card works with my hypersims but thats about it. Probably not much of a help but it's just my 2cents on that situation.

If your sim card is compatible with the hypersim then it should work in the phone. Then again you gotta see if the hypersim is compatible with the phone too.

I guess you can probably help yourself too by looking around the forum as well.
    What about the iNex sim card? i heard it's really good and stable reception for docomo phones...

Device(s)
    NTT docomo P-02A
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers & Fido
    Feedback Score
    It is, but it depends on what your wireless provider is and your SIM Card.

Device(s)
    SH-06A
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillyman
    It is, but it depends on what your wireless provider is and your SIM Card.
    my provider is fido and the sim card is M32.a

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kuGoO
    What about the iNex sim card? i heard it's really good and stable reception for docomo phones...
    I don't do Inex since their compatibility is like 50/50 in the US.

For the most part those users with Rogers 4000 sim card requires Inex hypersim. The rest of the users with other sim cards can get away with the hypersims that I provide which is ISmart09 or 3G-SIM.

Ismarts and inex generally give the same results in the US so I don't really see the big dfference. Maybe that Inex is much thinner which means when you have to CPR, you risk breaking it altogether.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast