Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Blackberry Torch 9810, Blackberry Bold 9780, Blackberry 9700 Bold, Blackberry 9630 Tour
    Blackberry 8130 Pearl, Blackberry 9530 Storm, Motorola V3c, Blackberry 7130e,
    Carrier
    Bell Mobility, formerly Telus Mobility (Since '98, ended 2010) - 13 years
    Feedback Score
    Also picked up Halo 4. The play and graphics are amazing, but it still kinda feels like the same old, same old.
    But on the plus side, I knocked over the SunSphere.

Muh Plan:
    300 min
    U/L E&W at 6PM
    U/L Picture/Video/Text Messaging
    CDN LD @ $0.10 per min
    USA LD @ $0.20 per min
    6 GB Data
    U/L Bell to Bell Local
    $50/month with no SAF/911

The Former Abbywack-A-Mole

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote Originally Posted by kadri View Post
    Just picked up AC3 yesterday and I have to say that it is awesome! I've only just begin but I think it's going to be great. I'm a huge fan of the AC series too.

I heard best buy is selling NHL 13 for $19.99, thinking of picking that up tomorrow.
    Make sure that you HOLD the B/circle button when countering as opposed to just pressing it. The combat would have been much more enjoyable for me if I would have realized that earlier.

I finished Dishonored yesterday. I thought it was really great, but lacked some depth in the story.

I also started Mark of the Ninja last night, which is pretty fun so far.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Blackberry Torch 9810, Blackberry Bold 9780, Blackberry 9700 Bold, Blackberry 9630 Tour
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    Make sure that you HOLD the B/circle button when countering as opposed to just pressing it. The combat would have been much more enjoyable for me if I would have realized that earlier.
    Sir, I thank you in spades for this information! I've been wondering why my counters don't work half the time.

Phone
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RightThere View Post
    Sir, I thank you in spades for this information! I've been wondering why my counters don't work half the time.
    You're welcome. I wish someone would have shared the same with me. I was left figuring it out for myself near the end. The control scheme is a bit different from previous AC games in that regard. I never had any issues countering in other games.

In fact, the best weapon in ACII was your bare hands because the best kills were when you would counter an attacker, disarm them, and use their own weapon against them.

Phone
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

So Jetpack Joyride is available for free on PSN. It's Jetpack Joyride... just... on PSN. The graphics are rough, they didn't really do much with them, but hey it's free.

Phone
    Torch
    Carrier
    Virgin
    Feedback Score
    Personally I'm still going through Mists of Pandaria, but I have been trying to make time to get into Hearts of Iron 3.
    Its TURBO TAX! A monkey strung out on a 4 day coke fueled bender can figure out Turbo Tax!

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    The Walking Dead for my iPhone.

Wow. Just wow. I don't even watch the TV series, but after the first episode, I picked up the others instantly.

Phone
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The Walking Dead for my iPhone.

Wow. Just wow. I don't even watch the TV series, but after the first episode, I picked up the others instantly.
    Yep. It's ****ing fantastic.

Feedback Score
    Black Ops 2, and just went back to Dead Rising 2

Phone
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I finished Mark of the Ninja the other day. That's a really great game, longer than I expected, and has TONS of replayabliity. If you can pick it up on sale like I did (50% off) I highly recommend it.

I picked up Metro 2033 and played that for a while on Monday. That game absolutely oozes and drips with atmosphere, but the shooting is kind of dreadful and the game itself is a bit janky. I'm putting it aside for now because...

Far Cry 3 was on sale for $35 from Amazon the other day. This game is ****ing banana pancakes. It's god-damned amazing. Last night I was setting myself up to take down a group of dudes who were standing roadside by their jeeps. I'm deciding how I want to handle the situation and decide that I'll throw a grenade and try to take out two guys at once and handle the third with my AK-47, when out of nowhere I get jumped by A ****ING KOMODO DRAGON! Well I start shooting the Komodo Dragon which draws the attention of the pirates who also start attacking me. I realize "oops, I don't have any health packs so I need to get the hell out of here" So I jump off a cliff and into a river below, swim across the river to safety on the far riverbank and as I'm catching my breath I get attacked by a CROCODILE which I was able to kill with my knife through a quick time event.

It's all bonkers and I love it.

Phones
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Finished The Walking Dead (for iPhone). Probably one of the greatest games I have ever played.

Carrier
    Fido
    Feedback Score

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Rage HD on my iPhone.

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Moto Droid
    Carrier
    VZDub
    Feedback Score
    Ruzzle... too freakin' addicting.

I've also been playing the GameBoy version of Donkey Kong on my 3DS.

Phone
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Finished The Walking Dead (for iPhone). Probably one of the greatest games I have ever played.
    Yuuuuuuup!

I finished Far Cry 3 last night. I really, really enjoyed it. Some people had big issues with the final third of that game in terms of the story and I'll agree that the first two thirds is definitely stronger than the final third. It wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of people seemed to think, but still not nearly as strong as the rest of the game.

I'm thinking Spec Ops The Line is next.

Feedback Score
    I see many fb peeps playing this, they say the same thing. I see other people playing some candy game also. Im playing NBA 2k13 for xbox 360

Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast