Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pharos Traveler 137 Smartphone - AWS, 3.5" WVGA, WM 6.1 phone

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    ...if only it had a keyboard...

Quote Originally Posted by jherre6
    Look, I am a mobile phone pro... My title says so...
    So take that...

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    I will likely get one…although I hate WinMo, I’m not waiting until 2012 for an s60 AWS phone.

Device(s)
    Apple Iphone 2g
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

how is pharos??

got so used to android on my g1 but I got rid of due to having difficulty texting(hated sliding the keyboard out) are windows mobile phone capable of installing a ton of apps like the android market does? and do you think the on screen keyboard on this phone will be similar to iphone in terms of being vertical with the phone or will you have to turn it sideways to text? i know texting in car isnt best idea but the g1 was virtually impossible to text in car wheres as on the iphone its sooo easy. Am i getting excited on this phone for nothing??? anyone else share there thoughts ??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xxfirerican
    got so used to android on my g1 but I got rid of due to having difficulty texting(hated sliding the keyboard out) are windows mobile phone capable of installing a ton of apps like the android market does? and do you think the on screen keyboard on this phone will be similar to iphone in terms of being vertical with the phone or will you have to turn it sideways to text? i know texting in car isnt best idea but the g1 was virtually impossible to text in car wheres as on the iphone its sooo easy. Am i getting excited on this phone for nothing??? anyone else share there thoughts ??
    I was excited too... but the $600 calmed me down that enough to buy 3 iphone, and have some money left to buy gas and burn them!!

Device(s)
    LG V20 and LG G Pad X 8.0
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile One Plan 6+1 lines
    Feedback Score
    since 16GB microSDHC is out already, that storage is not a big deal
    the touchscreen is very likely resistive (if the unit doesn't have stylus), I personally prefer resistive, that I can tap with "dummy pen" for speedier input
    another concern is reception, perhaps current pharos 117 and 127 users with ATT can give answer
    everything looks promising, and I can use bt keyboard with it (it has WM5 application)
    I can install pocket player with current license, that it's virtually free
    but slingplayer may be another story
    and probably will install Opera Mobile WM version

Optimum/Cablevision

Device(s)
    SE TM506
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I see from the specs that it has a usb 2 port. I wonder what you can do with that?
    N

Device(s)
    Apple Iphone 2g
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    anyone?? lol

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ncd
    I see from the specs that it has a usb 2 port. I wonder what you can do with that?
    It means up to 40x faster data transfer speeds than USB 1.1, which is slow as hell. Took forever to put music on my Shadow.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(Nov. '07 - Present)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaN95-3/20.2.011; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

Where is the guy who said the T-Mobile 3G network would be useless? It was only a matter of time before OEMs would start making phones with tri- and quad-band WCDMA radios with 1700 and 2100 MHZ support.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaekidd1012
    The Nokia E71: It turns you into an ***hole
    100th POST @ 3/27/08
    500th POST @ 2/08/09
    1000th POST @ 5/06/09

I haven't thought up a good new siggy yet so I'm gonna use this!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(Nov. '07 - Present)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaN95-3/20.2.011; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

Where is the guy who said the T-Mobile 3G network would be useless? It was only a matter of time before OEMs would start making phones with tri- and quad-band WCDMA radios with 1700 and 2100 MHZ support.

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    I actually hope this phone is a huge success and others follow suite (Are you listening Nokia?)

Kudos to Pharos for adopting AWS on its newer handset(s)

Device(s)
    LG V20 and LG G Pad X 8.0
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile One Plan 6+1 lines
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (HP 211 and SE Z780: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7))

Quote Originally Posted by Antenna
    I actually hope this phone is a huge success and others follow suite (Are you listening Nokia?)

Kudos to Pharos for adopting AWS on its newer handset(s)
    this one may be questionable, because the price
    but I'd put more hope towards SE, which missed the opportunity on X1, and after happy return through TM506

Feedback Score

T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Skyeandce
    it's not really WM related
    but SE will introduce unlocked 3G phones with WCDMA IV, after massive good sales of TM506
    it's a shame T-Mobile only offers WM phone without 3G, what a shame!!! :
    You bring up a good point, what a shame. After a fiasco with the $9.99 home phone with internet and my attempts to get in touch with CEO's, COO's, all board members, fax numbers and phone numbers for each which is a relatively easy and relatively quick process for me, T-Mobile is shrouded in secrecy.

The top rep for a nuke area making Obama's Helo, where the economy isn't touched, all T-Mobile has is a really poor system with bad coverage and little penetration in to a Walmart or a Wegmans.

The incredibly lucrative area has one sub-agent in a kiosk with four employees as it's prime representative and as the manager says, 3G is so far off it hurts.

Anybody have fax, phone or addresses with this company that is shrouded in secrecy?

Thank you,
    halfcack

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Video preview of the 137, seems to be lacking an accelerometer which is surprising considering its market position and its competition. I have really got used to the one on my Omnia and cant see myself using one without it. Hopefully some other manufacturer comes up with a decent device for AWS.

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=14791
    The Last Nokia Fanboy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xxfirerican
    ......but the g1 was virtually impossible to text in car wheres as on the iphone its sooo easy.
    Damn it! Texting while driving!! I don't give a damn whether it is easier for you on the Iphone. I just don't want you driving anywhere near me!

Please put bumper stickers on the front and rear of your car, to warn other drivers, as well as the police, that you are trying to text while you drive!

Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast