Thread: Does mobile internet browsing history show up on my bill?

Phone
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score

Does mobile internet browsing history show up on my bill?

Hey there. Just little bit of a question. I recieved an HTC Touch pro as a gift for christmas. I have to say, I'm not exactly satisfied with the Windows Mobile Interface. Anyways, I haven't got my first bill yet, so I was wondering if my browsing history shows up on my physical bill. I don't want to kill a bunch of tree's when I get my bill, with 10 pages of browsing. Thanks.

Carrier
    Bell HSPA
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Guy
    Hey there. Just little bit of a question. I recieved an HTC Touch pro as a gift for christmas. I have to say, I'm not exactly satisfied with the Windows Mobile Interface. Anyways, I haven't got my first bill yet, so I was wondering if my browsing history shows up on my physical bill. I don't want to kill a bunch of tree's when I get my bill, with 10 pages of browsing. Thanks.
    If you've got detailed billing, it will show up every time you have internet activity. If you don't want to kill some trees that are already killed, subscribe to get your bill online, you save $1, and you get detailed billing for free.

Feedback Score
    I have a ENv through Verizon someone accessed there Myspace from my phone is there anyway I access there password they entered on my phone.

Phone
    Sidekick 4G
    Carriers
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    Look over their shoulder.

Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Just stop surfing pron.

Phone
    HTC Touch
    Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Might as well ask a man to stop breathing. srsly.