Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Thread: Guide and introduction to keitais!

Feedback Score
    I'm sorry if I missed something. I read a few treads on this forum, spent the whole weekend trying but still far from solution. How can I listen some music on this keitai (Fujitsu F-09C)?
    I have ripped a couple of CD by Window Media Player to wma format (which this phone presumably supports). Then I formatted an SD card in the phone but the folder IMPORT has not appeared on it. I created the folder manually, but the phone still doesn't want to import the music from it (via Tools menu).

Next I tried to import the music via F-LINK tool from an Android smartphone. It does trasfer the files but the phone still doesn't see them.
    How can I put some music into it to listen via the MUSIC PLAYER?

Please help. Without music this phone is useless for me. What do I do wrong?

PS I do not have FOMA USB cable, so I can't connect it directly to the computer, but if it is the only solution, I'll look for one on fleabay.
    Last edited by Karelian; 06-14-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karelian View Post
    I'm sorry if I missed something. I read a few treads on this forum, spent the whole weekend trying but still far from solution. How can I listen some music on this keitai (Fujitsu F-09C)?
    I have ripped a couple of CD by Window Media Player to wma format (which this phone presumably supports). Then I formatted an SD card in the phone but the folder IMPORT has not appeared on it. I created the folder manually, but the phone still doesn't want to import the music from it (via Tools menu).

Next I tried to import the music via F-LINK tool from an Android smartphone. It does trasfer the files but the phone still doesn't see them.
    How can I put some music into it to listen via the MUSIC PLAYER?

Please help. Without music this phone is useless for me. What do I do wrong?

PS I do not have FOMA USB cable, so I can't connect it directly to the computer, but if it is the only solution, I'll look for one on fleabay.
    Did you use the app I posted a link to? It worked before - those 5 years ago we last had an actual keitai at home.
    One thing that might be relevant - the sampling rate of the WMA file should not be more than 192 kbps (copyright restrictions) but also try 128 kbps if 192 kbps doesn't work.
    Yes, you need a USB cable - data enabled cable (some, albeit very few, are not). You do not need an actual FOMA cable.
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseus View Post
    Did you use the app I posted a link to? It worked before - those 5 years ago we last had an actual keitai at home.
    One thing that might be relevant - the sampling rate of the WMA file should not be more than 192 kbps (copyright restrictions) but also try 128 kbps if 192 kbps doesn't work.
    Yes, you need a USB cable - data enabled cable (some, albeit very few, are not). You do not need an actual FOMA cable.
    I think the app tthat you've quoted works only through the FOMA cable. So I'm going to get one.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for that info

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34