Thread: "In network calling" for $10 still exist?

Carrier(s)
    4169582622 ANI #
    Feedback Score

"In network calling" for $10 still exist?

"In network calling" for $10 still exist?

I can only find the national one for $15 in mytm.
    25GB Cap? DIY Telnus prepaid/Koodo unlimited EVDO internet (for $10 per 2 months, to keep account "Active"), Max 3Mbps download speed, if you roam on Bell (free), then you get non-NATed IP

mobile files is reopened - Aug 11/2010
    HoFo = censorship same as US censor wikileaks = china censor

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/Various tablets
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility/ "Tablet 5" + 2 Unpublished SMB plans
    Feedback Score
    So you want the airtime only version that does not cover long distance?

You may need to phone into loyalty to ask for that one. I don't remember if that was available as an add on or if it was just a loyalty feature. My memory tells me that the public add on feature was always the nationwide version.

Normally I would look under mytelusmobility.com ecare add features section. My account already has that feature added for free from loyalty so I wouldn't expect to be able to see it on my account even if it does exist for someone who did not have it already.
    Clearnet Digital PCS

We think everyone should be able to afford a wireless phone. That's why we were the first wireless company in North America to offer pay-by-the-second airtime, and why we don't charge an activation fee. NO scary contract to sign. Immediate national coverage. And a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Yes, it's finally time to get a wireless phone.
    f u t u r e . f r i e n d l y™

Best viewed with Netscape 3.0 at 800 x 600 resolution.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Torch, HTC Desire, iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    The feature is no longer offered like that. It's been quite some time too. I believe you would need to get the feature from L&R but I dunno if its 10$,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bizkit
    The feature is no longer offered like that. It's been quite some time too. I believe you would need to get the feature from L&R but I dunno if its 10$,
    I've seen it added by L&R as "in network calling" at $0 or as "Telus to Telus 5" (or similar wording) for $5.