Thread: Nokia 6340i unlock code?

Feedback Score

Nokia 6340i unlock code?

I know this may be a long shot but thought I would see if anyone here may have the code? The phone was a cingular phone, I am trying to use a sim card from Cellular One/At&T . Thought it would be easy to switch but it is turing out to be not so easy. Called AT&T but they do not seem to be able to find a unlock code for this phone. Thought they would have it since Cingular belongs to AT&T. If a code is found they would call Feb 4th. But if not the phone can not be unlocked . Can anyone help?

Feedback Score
    Just went through similar situation here. Have 2 6340i's we wanted unlocked by ATT. Called and they had to make a case number forwarded to the unlocking dept. About a week later was sent the unlock codes but they did not work.

Called and got a real tech who walked me through it with my phone and we could not get it to work. Tried several things and finally hit 5 tries and my phone is now permanently locked!

Tried only one attempt with wife's phone and that did not work either. She sits with 4 tries left but I have no confidence in getting it unlocked.

Tech stated that some earlier Nokia's really couldn't be unlocked and we probably had 2 of those. Maybe that's just an excuse? I will say we were on the phone for an hour and he really did try.

Please let us know if you are successful.

John in STL

Feedback Score
    Try fastunlocker.com

They have worked for me. Refunds available if no luck