Phones
    Blackberry curve 9300 3g
    Blackberry curve 9300 3g
    Carriers
    T-mobile curent
    Boost,CricKet & Virgin mobile (Retired)
    Feedback Score

Switching from cricKet

Was curious who has switch from cricKet to boost because of the new unlimited $50 plan? I just did today went and got the i776...

Phones
    HTC Touch running Android
    iPhone-Palm Centro
    Moto i425-Moto i465
    Carriers
    Sprint-
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    welcome to boost mobile.i never had cricket but have many cellphones.its not the best but its the best deal i could find.

Phones
    Motorola i880
    Blackberry 7520
    PPC6700 (3rd one)
    Carriers
    Nextel
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I left Cricket to Boost, because Cricket quickly racked up in charges. Sure the unlimited local was $25, but voicemail was $5 long distance (even regional) was anoht er $5,throw $5 in the bucket for downloads, $5 for text, etc, and it quickly became expensive. The call quality was pretty poor, and the coverage didn't extend too far to where I was, I had to roam on to Verizon, which cost more money.

They are handy for doing port-throughs, you can activate on the cheapo and port out, it wastes a few bucks but there are no snafu's. They pestered me for months afterwards with random phone calls and bills asking me to sign up again. No way.

Carrier
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    From experience here I would pick Boost in a heartbeat over Cricket.

Cricket is new to my area but they are having trouble keeping the network open. Every single time I call a cricket # I get "all circuits busy, please try your call again later." ... During peak times (and even as late as 11pm) it takes at least 5 calls to get 1 through.

In the Cricket forum they were saying this is not a cricket issue, but its only when calling cricket customers, and others have reported the same. I'm sticking with my opinion... its Cricket.
    Home ISP, RR-Ultimate WiFi, $90/mo | Verizon 4G, $30/mo Unlimited

School, $5,000/semester | Work

Phone
    Nexus
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Left cricket after 5 years due to recent extremely poor customer service. Boost has better coverage but network congestion in the early evening disappoints an otherwise positive experience.

Phone
    EVO 4G LTE
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Cricket has extremely limited coverage here, only worth the local $25 plan as a secondary phone? But after taxes, fees, etc. not much less than the $43.97 I pay for my Boost Unlimited work phone.
    Sensorly --- Signal Check Pro --- Root Metrics

$100 - 4 Lines (Framily)
    $15 - 2GB Tablet Plan
    $15 - 2GB Tablet Plan

Phones
    Note 3, Iphone 5s
    Droid Razr
    Carriers
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    I tried boost for 3 weeks, but due to text messaging delays and the fact that it took my wife several times to call me just to get through, I went back to cricket. I've thought about going back to boost for nationwide, but I need text messaging to be reliable, and I've had a nextel to play with, and I occasionally test the text messaging and there is still to much of a delay for me to ever use them has my primary phone.

Phones
    Too Many To List...
    Galaxy S2,all 4 EVOs,Optimus S,TP2,Imagio,Diamond
    Carrier
    Boost(CDMA)/Metro(CDMA)
    Feedback Score
    As far as using your flashed phone on Boost, you can, but no wap which = no mms, specially if you flashed it and changed settings for wap.

Phones
    Note 3, Iphone 5s
    Droid Razr
    Carriers
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m4f1050
    As far as using your flashed phone on Boost, you can, but no wap which = no mms, specially if you flashed it and changed settings for wap.
    I have yet to see a iden phone that has not worked on boost.

Phones
    Too Many To List...
    Carrier
    Boost(CDMA)/Metro(CDMA)
    Feedback Score
    If the cricket phone used to be a Boost phone. Never mind, I thought he was trying to connect the cricket flashed phone to CDMA Boost.

Phones
    Note 3, Iphone 5s
    Droid Razr
    Carriers
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    also FYI since sprint won't allow Foreign ESN's on the network you cannot use a flashed CDMA phone on boost.. Perhaps I am wrong, but I am 99% sure.

Phones
    Too Many To List...
    Carrier
    Boost(CDMA)/Metro(CDMA)
    Feedback Score
    Right. But you can flash the boost on cricket service, but when going back to boost you lose wap & mms.