Phones
    Samsumg Prevail
    BB 8530
    Carriers
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Calls not going through

Anyone having issues when placing a phone call the call doesnt actually connect? It sits there and says "Calling" and nothing happens?

Im on a i776
    Boost Samsung S5

Feedback Score
    I was having trouble just after noon today but is fine now
    Caring Person

Phones
    Moto i776
    BlackBerry 8830
    Carriers
    Boost Mobile /
    Feedback Score
    Yes. This happens occasionally. I just end the call and try again.

Feedback Score
    this has happened occasionally with every phone that I have had and every service I have had.

Phones
    att , nokia 1100, moto 376g
    iPhone 4s-64 + many others
    Carriers
    att, trac, pageplus
    Feedback Score
    ditto.......

Phones
    Samsung Transform Ultra
    Transform Ultra C290W385 GLYDE
    Razr i776
    Carriers
    Boost CDMA Boost IDEn ex Verizon Unlimited by Boost CDMA
    AT&T SPRINT NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    It happens to me and I am on the CDMA side. Before this AT&T on GSM side as well.

Feedback Score
    its been happening to me too today... i get ques late and the dc did not work right either... i am out with it...

ANYTHING WITH A SIM

Phones
    Samsumg Prevail
    BB 8530
    Carriers
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for everyone's replies.

Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    I had something like that happen the other day. There was a message saying something about the network is busy please try again. And then on my next attempt there was no service.

Carriers
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    In threads about problems with calling or texting it would be a good idea to post your location so if its a local system problem it can be noted.

No problems in RI or southeast MA yet.

Phones
    Samsumg Prevail
    BB 8530
    Carriers
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My challenge is a constant daily issue with two different phones.

Im in LOng Island NY

Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 99Vert
    I know what you mean. I've been trying to find a replacement for a unit I've been able to alone get by with. But right now I have 3 others, each with a different service provider and none can I depend on as my one phone. What a pain to be carrying multiple phones around it is to me. I don't know how so many HOFOERS do it or why they would want to be lugged down with multiple phones in their pockets, on their belts, in their bags.

My problem is I really prefer candybar phones and it seems almost impossible to find a new pay go candy bar nowadays to use on the VZ or Sprint network. Everything seems clamshell or slide. Virgin Mbl still has the Super Slice but their basic pay as you go rates are on the high end.

Enter the i425. I was hoping it would do the trick. But I've run into issues with having no service inside a large bldg. Same with TMo and ATT for me. So for me personally I've just found the CDMA carriers to have better bldg penetration.

And I don't know how some HOFOers who have so many devices keep track of the expirations and battery recharges. I've found juggling the charging of 4 phones enough of a nuisance.

I am probably asking for too much though.

Phone
    Lumia_Icon
    Carrier
    VZW_Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13337/558; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cell Saver
    Quote Originally Posted by 99Vert
    I know what you mean. I've been trying to find a replacement for a unit I've been able to alone get by with. But right now I have 3 others, each with a different service provider and none can I depend on as my one phone. What a pain to be carrying multiple phones around it is to me. I don't know how so many HOFOERS do it or why they would want to be lugged down with multiple phones in their pockets, on their belts, in their bags.

My problem is I really prefer candybar phones and it seems almost impossible to find a new pay go candy bar nowadays to use on the VZ or Sprint network. Everything seems clamshell or slide. Virgin Mbl still has the Super Slice but their basic pay as you go rates are on the high end.

Enter the i425. I was hoping it would do the trick. But I've run into issues with having no service inside a large bldg. Same with TMo and ATT for me. So for me personally I've just found the CDMA carriers to have better bldg penetration.

And I don't know how some HOFOers who have so many devices keep track of the expirations and battery recharges. I've found juggling the charging of 4 phones enough of a nuisance.

I am probably asking for too much though.
    I know what you mean. I have multiple lines, some allow call forwarding, others go to voice mail. I only carry one phone with me, the others stay at home or office. As for ReBoost/TopUp both Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile e-mail and notify by text when its time to add funds.
    No Contract means I have all the power.
    They want me, but they can't have me...

Feedback Score
    Hi,

i have faced same problem but its not for always. this is happening some time due to system problem.

Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vmobi
    Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13337/558; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

I know what you mean. I have multiple lines, some allow call forwarding, others go to voice mail. I only carry one phone with me, the others stay at home or office. As for ReBoost/TopUp both Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile e-mail and notify by text when its time to add funds.
    Vmobi, how does someone needing to reach you know which line you're carrying? Or is Boost your main line now? Boost did text my first reminder a month ahead last wk. I don't know if they all do that. I don't have much difficulty keeping track of exps though. I have a calendar I look @ on a regular basis. I know Page Plus will incessantly text though when funds are low after use or if someone calls the line even when I don't answer and no voicemail is left. Often dupilcate texts one right after the other. That can be a bit annoying. But the exp reminder is nice as long as it's spaced apart.