Page 1 of 688 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Phones
    Nexus One
    BB 9700 backup
    Iphone- second back up
    Carrier
    T mo
    Feedback Score

Get T mobile Tzones for 5.99

Copied from Fatwallet it worked for me after four calls to CS..
    I have a T-Mobile G1 phone which requires data plan and I initially signed up for $24.99 plan. 1) changed my phone model on website to samsung T-402

2) borrowed my friends old tmobile phone. (used it to call)

3) called 611 to cancel my 24.99 plan as I said I was using the samsung phone, CSR asked me for the ESN # by punching *#06# to change the phone from G1 to Samsung and drop 24.99 plan.

4)later called again 611- young guy picked up, told him hi, i'm looking to add tmobile unlimited web tzones 5.99 plan to my phone. He said they dont offer it anymore. I told him i had promotion code TZUNL599 , if he could try maybe that will work, as my phone offered it to me. also, told him people were able to add it, as recently as today. he said ok, he will try the code. then he put me on hold, came back and said he was able to add tmobile web 5.99 for me!!!

asked him also to add 400 text messages for 4.99. So for $10.99 I have data and text messages. Got myfaves added for free from the other thread.
    Past Phones
    Motorola: V400, V330, T722
    Samsung: D528, SGH-R225, SGH-R225, SGH-R225
    Sony Ericson: S710a, W600i, T68i
    Nokia: 6270, 6101
    Treo: 650
    T mobile Dash-X2
    Iphone 2g 8GB X3

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Ion AWS HSPA + LTE
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (HP 211 and SE Z780: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7))

I don't think it's gonna last long
    once you see G1 on "my phone" when you logged in, it's likely your tmoweb will be cutoff soon...
    T-Mobile does system sweep to ensure right branded device on right data
    the only exceptions are:
    you use non-branded devices
    you have Total Internet

Phones
    Nexus One
    BB 9700 backup
    Iphone- second back up
    Carrier
    T mo
    Feedback Score
    ^Yeah I'm using iphone so i'm good..

Feedback Score
    Still 5.99 plan can be used on TM506 tethering.. I tried using MDA ..

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Skyeandce
    Wirelessly posted (HP 211 and SE Z780: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7))

once you see G1 on "my phone" when you logged in, it's likely your tmoweb will be cutoff soon...
    the only exceptions are:
    you have Total Internet
    EM+ - WebConnect No Overage Plan.. [Option ICON 452]

N900 VPN plan

Phone
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by libran28
    Still 5.99 plan can be used on TM506 tethering.. I tried using MDA ..

the only exceptions are:
    you have Total Internet
    as long as you don't upgrade software to R3DA, you should be fine
    only internet2 and 3 are allowed to tether with that version
    Last edited by Scottish Skyeandce; 02-01-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Phones
    It's not about quanity of phones you have, it's the quality of the phones:)
    Apple iPhone 3gs Black 32gb ;)
    Q(-_-)g I'm still looking for an iPhone Killa Q(-_-)
    Carrier
    ATT with fast 3G speeds Q(-_-)g
    Feedback Score
    Does anybody know if this will work for flexpay customers?

If so I have a t-mobile wing. But my Mom has an old samsung color phone that I can get the imei/esn from to try to get the tzones stuff.

Then would I be able to put the sim card back into my tmobile wing and go on the internet?

Thanks
    Girls are like phones. They like to be held, and talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll get disconnected!!!

Phone
    Carriers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kmx
    Does anybody know if this will work for flexpay customers?

If so I have a t-mobile wing. But my Mom has an old samsung color phone that I can get the imei/esn from to try to get the tzones stuff.

Then would I be able to put the sim card back into my tmobile wing and go on the internet?

Thanks
    I doubt
    I have 3 different color TM506s, now everytime I log on my t-mobile, "my phone" shows the color of TM506 I currently using, no missing

Phones
    iPhone 3GS 32GB 3.1.2
    T-Mobile G1 with Google
    Nokia N95 8GB
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Well this worked for me! Well it could have been the code or the fact that I had 4 lines that I was "thinking about closing" that are off contract. Thanks either way.

Carriers
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Sweet! I canceled my 9.99 plan and added this one on. Thanks! You made my day! Saved me a few bucks.

Phones
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    So do you have to have the old tzones phone with your sim in it to do this?

Or can I just get my mom's old samsung color phone imei's number and have my sim in my tmobile wing and add this feature on?

Carriers
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    They did not ask me about the phone i was using. I did this on the line with my tm506 on it so they could have figured that out. I told them a t-mobile store employee told me to try this promo code, and he said sure! No problem. Let me try. He did and he said it worked. I took off my old data plan, a few minutes later, called them up and added the promo code.

Phone
    EVO 4G LTE
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

as long as you don't upgrade software to R3DA, you should be fine
    only internet2 and 3 are allowed to tether with that version
    Can anyone confirm this? That TM506 will tether just the same as "Total Internet Add-On" ($19.99)
    Sensorly --- Signal Check Pro --- Root Metrics

Sprint @ $25/month 'Framily'

Bend, Oregon

Phones
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by danska
    They did not ask me about the phone i was using. I did this on the line with my tm506 on it so they could have figured that out. I told them a t-mobile store employee told me to try this promo code, and he said sure! No problem. Let me try. He did and he said it worked. I took off my old data plan, a few minutes later, called them up and added the promo code.

What department did you talk to because I am about to call 611 from my tmobile wing and tell I want the internet but tell them that I an old ancient
    Samsung x495 And also fake that my *key doesn't work so I can't check my imei.

Also has anybody tried this on flexpay?

Oh no. So I changed my phone from a tmobile wing to a Samsung x495 on the tmobile website. Then I called 611 to check how many minutes I have left through the automated message. Then I checked my account online again and it swithced back to a tmoible wing. I guess I really have to have the sim card in the old phone first to do this.

Carriers
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    What department did you talk to because I am about to call 611 from my tmobile wing and tell I want the internet but tell them that I an old ancient

Oh no. So I changed my phone from a tmobile wing to a Samsung x495 on the tmobile website. Then I called 611 to check how many minutes I have left through the automated message. Then I checked my account online again and it swithced back to a tmoible wing. I guess I really have to have the sim card in the old phone first to do this.
    I just called up 611 and said "customer care" twice after selecting English. I don't bother with those computerized menu's. He picked up the phone after the second ring and the entire phone call lasted 2 minutes.

Phones
    iPhone 3GS 32GB 3.1.2
    T-Mobile G1 with Google
    Nokia N95 8GB
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

I used that same phone I didn't give any imei number or anything. When I was told that it was impossible to add t-zones even with the code I said that I would like to be transferred to someone that I could talk to about canceling one of my lines. I was put on hold and when I was connected again they magically had the ability to add it on. . Make sure that if you make this threat that you have a line off contract or soon to be or they might call your bluff.

Oh and initially I talked to regular customer service.

Page 1 of 688 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 501 ... LastLast