Page 569 of 693 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 10394

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Phones
    Bold 9700
    Nokia Astound
    Cradlepoint MBR1200
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Update on the Atrix HD and $5 preferred. I got the phone to usb tether with free foxfi and PDA net with my Mac, but it won't share the internet connection with other macs. I still want to root but I think have to pull out an old PC and it is more complicated than flashing my tm506.

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggaD View Post
    Update on the Atrix HD and $5 preferred. I got the phone to usb tether with free foxfi and PDA net with my Mac, but it won't share the internet connection with other macs. I still want to root but I think have to pull out an old PC and it is more complicated than flashing my tm506.

Sent with the HoFo App
    I thought of getting Atrix HD but lack of dev support and tiny sized internal memory were deal breakers for me.

AT&T Note 2 was no brainer for me. Its got the wifi calling, tethering, removable battery, microsd upto 64gb quad exynos and 2gb of RAM. It is just best value for your money.

GS4 with App2SD also looks awesome if you do not mind the big price tag.

Sent with the HoFo App

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggaD View Post

Sent with the HoFo App
    root:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=40111716

Recovery:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=40095537

cyanogenmod (stock-ish):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2243812

Feedback Score
    Anyone get a chance to checkout if ATT Lumia 1020 will work on Tzones??? TIA.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by unanswered View Post
    I thought of getting Atrix HD but lack of dev support and tiny sized internal memory were deal breakers for me.
    Dev support is actually pretty good for this phone now - tons of ROMs to choose from.
    And this phone is officially supported by Cyanogen mod team now.
    I am personally using debloated Mexican 4.1.2 ROM and this thing flies.

Sent from my Atrix HD using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dimon_san View Post
    Dev support is actually pretty good for this phone now - tons of ROMs to choose from.
    And this phone is officially supported by Cyanogen mod team now.
    I am personally using debloated Mexican 4.1.2 ROM and this thing flies.

Sent from my Atrix HD using Tapatalk 2
    I guess its subjective or perhaps I am spoiled by rich dev support on popular Samsung and Nexus line ups. The support for Atrix HD doesn't cut it. I find it poor compared to other popular HTC or Samsung models. No offense to the devs of the Atrix but I found none to be appealing including the CM after checking out users reviews there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    BTW, I've been using the Google Edition Galaxy S4 for about 2 days and it was all fine and dandy on LTE...until tonight I got the "Sign into network" error. Swapping back to my Nexus 4 and it works fine.

Thought GE GS4s were in the clear for Tzones...

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beastliest View Post
    BTW, I've been using the Google Edition Galaxy S4 for about 2 days and it was all fine and dandy on LTE...until tonight I got the "Sign into network" error. Swapping back to my Nexus 4 and it works fine.

I'm not sure that's because of T-Zones.

Maybe someone like Jet1000 can chime in, but I thought if T-zones is blocked you get an upsell message when using the browser on the phone, prompting you to change data plans.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenna View Post
    I'm not sure that's because of T-Zones.

Maybe someone like Jet1000 can chime in, but I thought if T-zones is blocked you get an upsell message when using the browser on the phone, prompting you to change data plans.
    My GE GS4 is still going strong on Tzones. I'm using the fast.t-mobile.com APN.

Phones
    HTC HD2
    Motorola V60 (retired)
    Motorla V360 (retired)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Same here... I'm in Georgia on vacation and when I turned on the phone, I got the sign into tmobile message. When i try to sign in, nothing happens. My wife's S4 is working though so I don't know what the deal is.

I'm using the fast.t-mobile.com apn also. I can still make calls and send text messages though. I have a call into tech support.

Edit: the lady said all the settings show that it should be working so she is escalating it to engineering and I should hear back in a couple of days.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by encen View Post
    Same here... I'm in Georgia on vacation and when I turned on the phone, I got the sign into tmobile message. When i try to sign in, nothing happens. My wife's S4 is working though so I don't know what the deal is.

I'm using the fast.t-mobile.com apn also. I can still make calls and send text messages though. I have a call into tech support.

Edit: the lady said all the settings show that it should be working so she is escalating it to engineering and I should hear back in a couple of days.
    What did you tell tech support exactly? I held off on calling because I wasn't about to be like "My data plan that was for the RAZR isn't working with my Galaxy S4".

Phones
    HTC HD2
    Motorola V60 (retired)
    Motorla V360 (retired)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    She just thought it was weird that it wasn't working. We went through the network settings, clearing the internet history, resetting the phone, etc.

My wife actually just told me she is getting the same message. This sucks, I guess now I have to switch my plan. Is the bridge to value still the best bet?

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    So you are seeing a message on your mobile browser, like if you enter a website other than google or Tmobile, or is data simply not working ????

Sent from my Nexus 4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenna View Post
    So you are seeing a message on your mobile browser, like if you enter a website other than google or Tmobile, or is data simply not working ????

Sent from my Nexus 4
    You get a "Sign into network" in the notification shade. Clicking on that directs you to a T-mobile site to login and view your data plans. Signal bars are greyed out instead of blue.

Going to any other site (ESPN, YAHOO, etc) either doesn't load or just redirects you to the same T-mobile site. No data works outside the browser (Twitter, Facebook, etc)

Again, used my Nexus 4 all day today and no problems with data.

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Weird. I got that message the other night when I restarted my AT&T branded S4. I clicked it and it didn't do anything and my phone registered LTE like nothing and has been fine ever since. I didn't think anything of it, though that is the first time I've seen it and I've been on the S4 for a month.
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 5S, Galaxy S4, & LG L90: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4 & Optimus Dynamic II: TracFone (Verizon); Galaxy Epic: RingPlus (Sprint)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE

Page 569 of 693 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 619 669 ... LastLast