Page 612 of 718 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 10769

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Phones
    Moto X, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Iphone 3GS
    Moto X
    Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Ringplus
    Feedback Score
    While I know this is late to ask but anyone using the moto x on t zones? Is the developers edition blocked just like Google play edition phones for HTC Samsung? Although I know I should just suck it up and switch my tzones to btv. Wanted a nexus 5 but balked at the tax and over priced shipping charges, $40-50 just for shipping and tax seems way too much.

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if the MOTO X for Tmobile will work with tzone? It'll go for $350 cyber Monday!

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Anyone have a work around to tether on a Canadian m919 and a roku?

Data has been stalling when using the fast.T-Mobile.com APN and tethering on non windows devices.

I have to lock phone to WCDMA and use WAP.voicestream.com to tether, and even its glitchy

Sent from my GT-I9505G

Carrier
    tetamovil
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenna View Post

Data has been stalling when using the fast.T-Mobile.com APN and tethering on non windows devices.

I have to lock phone to WCDMA and use WAP.voicestream.com to tether, and even its glitchy

Sent from my GT-I9505G
    so many numbers, had to google m919, wish i had one, don't know nuttin about it. i'm still using the pantech burst, just got a roku last week and was browsing vevo 1080p tethered, pulled down 6gb in one sitting, far more than a netflix movie, so it's safe to say I will never get a nexus 4 or 5 or BTV data, but i do wish to upgrade from the pantech without giving up an arm an a leg. don't want to plonk down $300 just to have them block that device, don't think anything is as easy as the pantech. now, speaking of roku, it's just like any other device on wifi, i think it runs linux, using my pantech lte on fast apn, 6gb/hr no problem, but hope t-mobile doesn't have somebody reading this forum blocking everything that is mentioned.

next on my wishlist, can the att motoX be rooted despite the locked bootloader? that would be awesome. but then again, for $300, i'd rather have an att note2 than a motoX. still waiting for prices to drop further.

Feedback Score

Sent from my GT-I9505G
    Are you sure this is not software restriction?

Haven't had any problem streaming using the att version but of coarse the original wifi tether of the att gs4 had to be modified so that it can be used with any gsm carriers including tmo usa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newroc View Post
    so many numbers, had to google m919, wish i had one, don't know nuttin about it. i'm still using the pantech burst, just got a roku last week and was browsing vevo 1080p tethered, pulled down 6gb in one sitting, far more than a netflix movie, so it's safe to say I will never get a nexus 4 or 5 or BTV data, but i do wish to upgrade from the pantech without giving up an arm an a leg. don't want to plonk down $300 just to have them block that device, don't think anything is as easy as the pantech. now, speaking of roku, it's just like any other device on wifi, i think it runs linux, using my pantech lte on fast apn, 6gb/hr no problem, but hope t-mobile doesn't have somebody reading this forum blocking everything that is mentioned.

next on my wishlist, can the att motoX be rooted despite the locked bootloader? that would be awesome. but then again, for $300, i'd rather have an att note2 than a motoX. still waiting for prices to drop further.
    Sorry my fault! WIND Mobile galaxy s4 with Google edition ROM is what I'm using.

Data works great for 10 minutes, then stalls. Using the fast APN with LTE Mode. Can bypass the stalls if I use WAP APN with WCDMA mode only.

T-Mobile Motorola x will be $350 tomorrow, cyber monday....should check it out!

Sent from my GT-I9505G

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ssibaroma View Post
    Are you sure this is not software restriction?

Haven't had any problem streaming using the att version but of coarse the original wifi tether of the att gs4 had to be modified so that it can be used with any gsm carriers including tmo usa.

Using the 4.3 virgin ROM. love it without touchwiz, may use SQ lite and try deleting the tether dun file, as stated in the other thread.

Sent from my GT-I9505G

Feedback Score
    Using the 4.3 virgin ROM. love it without touchwiz, may use SQ lite and try deleting the tether dun file, as stated in the other thread.

Sent from my GT-I9505G
    I also hate touchwiz interface but I did not want to lose benefits of touchwiz once I got a taste of it. I found using nova launcher in combination with debloated stock to be the best method to keep best of the both worlds. By doing this, you get to keep touchwiz features like swipe to call/text, in call recording, in setting torchlight, s-beam, multi-windows, and gs4 camera yet you have interface of pure AOSP through the Nova launcher. I have been using nova since nexus S yet it has been very solid. The nova seems to be the most popular choice among nexus users as well.

Feedback Score
    Hi - could someone please help me identify which Samsung S4 models are compatible with T-zones? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Hey all,

I wanted to share my experience and seek advice. I have a 5-line family plan with data plans on two of the lines. Been with Tmobile for 10 years and 3 years without contract on any of the lines.

These were the data plans before this weekend:
    Line 1 (Galaxy S3) - $9.99 voice + some $30 android plan with hotspot
    Line 2 (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) - $9.99 voice + $5.99 T-Zones

I recently bought a Nexus 5 and thanks to your help, I called Tmobile on Sat to change up my plan because I knew the N5 wouldn't work (and it didn't with t-zones). I went right to loyalty and asked to add the $5 Preferred Android Unlimited to both lines, remove the $30 android plan, and keep t-zones. Rep said she did it right away without questions.

After 24 hours, Line 1: the $30 plan was gone and $5 pref android was added. Line 2 was unchanged. Called back, again asked to add $5 pref android and keep t-zones. It's now 24 hours later and $5 pref android is on Line 2, but T-Zones is gone! Voice on both lines is now $4.99 instead of $9.99. I guess I'm on a BTV plan but nothing else on my account seems to be different. Should it be? Should I call back and ask for T-zones to be added back?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by illwill37 View Post
    Hey all,

I wanted to share my experience and seek advice. I have a 5-line family plan with data plans on two of the lines. Been with Tmobile for 10 years and 3 years without contract on any of the lines.

These were the data plans before this weekend:
    Line 1 (Galaxy S3) - $9.99 voice + some $30 android plan with hotspot
    Line 2 (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) - $9.99 voice + $5.99 T-Zones

I recently bought a Nexus 5 and thanks to your help, I called Tmobile on Sat to change up my plan because I knew the N5 wouldn't work (and it didn't with t-zones). I went right to loyalty and asked to add the $5 Preferred Android Unlimited to both lines, remove the $30 android plan, and keep t-zones. Rep said she did it right away without questions.

After 24 hours, Line 1: the $30 plan was gone and $5 pref android was added. Line 2 was unchanged. Called back, again asked to add $5 pref android and keep t-zones. It's now 24 hours later and $5 pref android is on Line 2, but T-Zones is gone! Voice on both lines is now $4.99 instead of $9.99. I guess I'm on a BTV plan but nothing else on my account seems to be different. Should it be? Should I call back and ask for T-zones to be added back?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I dont know if it is possible to have BTV data and tzones all together but someone reported he has both. I know it is possible to have other data and tzones at the same time.

Now for readding tzones back, it is still possible to readd it as of december of 2013 but I am not sure if tzones has to be alive in at least one line to do so. Plus u gotta find a rep who knows how to readd tzones. I was told just couple weeks ago that it is impossible to readd tzones for system does not allow it. But another rep was able to add it in two minutes. Since u specifically asked for the tzones to be kept and they removed it without ur consent. U have valid reason to ask it back if u want it back. If a rep does not know how or refuses then call again.
    That is if u want the tzones. I guess its all up to u.

Feedback Score
    Yes I have both but I want to get rid of one as I am double paying at the moment.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  9.3 KB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xplorer1x View Post
    Yes I have both but I want to get rid of one as I am double paying at the moment.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  9.3 KB
    I would drop the BTV data If tzones compatible phone is being used on the line. If tmobile branded phone is being used on the line then I'd still keep tzones just in case. But thats just me.

Feedback Score
    I have nexus 5. I am in two minds to drop t-zones as I have had it for long. Therefore I have them both at the moment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I too have a Nexus 5. I think you guys are wasting your money keeping T-Zones and BTV. Now in my 2nd billing cycle with BTV...6GB used and counting and no throttle. The new on line system just says "Unlimited Data".

I had Preferred Android Web in 2010 for $20 when I had a G2 (which seemed like such a good deal at the time). It was definitely throttled at 5GB then, but it does not seem to be throttled now.

With the N5 in a good LTE area you can really chew through data a lot faster than with a HSPA device.

Sent with the HoFo App

Page 612 of 718 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 662 712 ... LastLast