Page 620 of 701 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 670 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 10510

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglazy View Post
    bro, sell your crappy iPhone 5 and get a different version...like Verizon..then you won't have this issue anymore..how come you're the only one with this problem? everybody gets lte fine with tzones...You updated your carrier settings which screwed you...you need to get the Verizon iPhone 5s since its unlocked already to go to apple and get their factory unlocked version. Simple as that.
    Does verizon iphone 5s got sim card slot that will work with tmobile sim cards?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ssibaroma View Post

Yes assuming unlocked (most of all of them are) with full support for AWS HSPA and LTE also. It's the same as the t-mobile model except CDMA works on VZ.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ssibaroma View Post
    Yes, its the same exact phone and its unlocked so it will work on T-mobile or AT&T.

Feedback Score
    Wow in that case verizon iphone 5s would be the one to get as it can work on both att tmobile and verizon.

Thanks for the info. I am getting one as a christmas present for one of my family who loves ios.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kjas View Post
    Been using moto g with tzones for 4 days now. Tethering does not work with my tablet. Maybe I need to unlock and root to get that to work.
    Cool! Does this mean the Moto X works with tzones or preferred web? I haven't seen anyone reporting whether the X works or not.

Feedback Score
    I believe moto x unlocked with no contract is on sale for 350 while supplies last and for limited time. FYI this is same as the cyber monday price Goto motorola store website for more info.

I would never buy any phones that have no removable batteries but,, this might be a deal for ya.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution9 View Post
    Cool! Does this mean the Moto X works with tzones or preferred web? I haven't seen anyone reporting whether the X works or not.
    Can someone else confirm is an unlocked Moto X works with TZones

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by imtiaz78 View Post
    T-zones has been working on my Moto X since I got it on Monday. When I login to my Tmobile it says I have a Tmobile unknown device, so I don't know if or when that changes to Moto X whether or not tzones will continue to work. I'll keep you guys posted.

Phones
    Moto X, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Iphone 3GS
    Moto X
    Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Ringplus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by imtiaz78 View Post
    Ive been asking and waiting for that answer too but got tired of waiting and took a chance. I have the gsm developers unlocked version and initially my internet wasn't working at all, phone would not show edge 4g LTE etc nothing. Only WiFi and calling worked. so I was worried tzones was blocked. Dug in the settings and saw it was auto configured to use the fast.T-Mobile.com APN. Changed it to epc.tmobile.com and then suddenly the 4g LTE icon appeared. Did a speed test got 30mbs down 9mbs up. Its been less than 24 hours still so keeping my fingers crossed it'll keep working

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk

Phones
    Moto X
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Ringplus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bkc View Post
    T-zones has been working on my Moto X since I got it on Monday. When I login to my Tmobile it says I have a Tmobile unknown device, so I don't know if or when that changes to Moto X whether or not tzones will continue to work. I'll keep you guys posted.
    Which moto x did you get? T-Mobile, att, or developers edition(gsm or Verizon)? If a phone is blocked on tzones does it just not work or does it give an upsell page?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by patstevens View Post
    Which moto x did you get? T-Mobile, att, or developers edition(gsm or Verizon)? If a phone is blocked on tzones does it just not work or does it give an upsell page?

I got the T-Mobile version. I didn't have to change the APN or anything to get it to work, using fast.t-mobile.com.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kjas View Post
    Been using moto g with tzones for 4 days now. Tethering does not work with my tablet. Maybe I need to unlock and root to get that to work.
    I have been using Moto G with Pref Phone First Web since December 17, and T-mobile still doesn't recognize the device. I haven't tried to tether. How do I do that? I have also just gotten a prompt to install Android 4.4 KitKat. Has anyone done that yet with Moto G or Moto X and has that caused a problem with T-Zones or Pref Phone First Web access?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 34fghs View Post
    I have been using Moto G with Pref Phone First Web since December 17, and T-mobile still doesn't recognize the device. I haven't tried to tether. How do I do that? I have also just gotten a prompt to install Android 4.4 KitKat. Has anyone done that yet with Moto G or Moto X and has that caused a problem with T-Zones or Pref Phone First Web access?
    Careful as some have reported a tethering block built into stock android 4.4 where as stock 4.3 didn't do that. Also Moto G doesn't have LTE making it a bit less desirable.

Phones
    Moto X
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Ringplus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yegoshin View Post
    Careful as some have reported a tethering block built into stock android 4.4 where as stock 4.3 didn't do that. Also Moto G doesn't have LTE making it a bit less desirable.
    Shoot I forgot about that, updated my moto x to 4.4 wonder if there is a way to go back to 4.3.

Phones
    Moto X
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Ringplus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bkc View Post
    I got the T-Mobile version. I didn't have to change the APN or anything to get it to work, using fast.t-mobile.com.
    Is the T-Mobile version unlocked as well?

Page 620 of 701 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 670 ... LastLast