Thread: MetroPCS Reverse Phone # Lookup??

Phones
    Nexus One
    LG Vu C920
    Samsung R-410
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

MetroPCS Reverse Phone # Lookup??

I'm curious as to if someone on here has access or knows how too look up either a number or whatever.

I had some ADULT guy calling and harassing my pregnant girlfriend today when she tried to text me and accidentally typed my number in wrong. The guy repeatedly text her telling her not to stop texting talking to him and trying to get her information. I nicely called this (keep in mind, ADULT) person and explained it was a mistake, she didn't mean to text him and he proceeded to threaten me and tell me he'll talk to her if he wants and he was going to get her name.

We called Cingular (because that's who she has as a provider, I have Metro) and they charge to block someone's number. He's been calling her non stop for the last hour.

If ANYBODY could assist me in just a first and last name for the number I can give you, I want to text him his name and scare him into stopping and if that doesn't work I'm going to call the cops with his name.

He has the same area code and I'm 100percent positive its a MetroPCS # (as its only 2 digits off of my number).

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Jamie

Phones
    Nexus One
    LG Vu C920
    Samsung R-410
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Well, around 12am the phone calls finally stopped.

I'm still curious as to if this is possible. I mean, I can use a reverse lookup program online and it tells me he's in Orlando but I'm not paying $49.99 for a detailed report.

Nobody willing or can help?

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    sorry buddy no one is willing to lose there job for a stranger... but i do feel for you so i will give you this piece of advice. Just go to a metro store and put $5 in there metro connect. The cashier will give you a receipt with there name on it. If he stopped calling i would drop it and not get him started again if i were you.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Phones
    Nexus One
    LG Vu C920
    Samsung R-410
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawad50
    sorry buddy no one is willing to lose there job for a stranger... but i do feel for you so i will give you this piece of advice. Just go to a metro store and put $5 in there metro connect. The cashier will give you a receipt with there name on it. If he stopped calling i would drop it and not get him started again if i were you.
    Yeah, I was thinking about doing that. Going in and saying I was making a payment for a friend of mine and throwing down a couple $$s for a reciept.

He texted her a few times again this morning so, it started me back up a bit. She's trying to sleep, she needs lots of rest, and this douschebag who just got a random text from her by accident keeps harrassing her.

Feedback Score
    If it gets really bad ( threats, obscene, stalking ) get law enforcement involved then they you will who it is .

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes, law enforcement has the tools to look up whomever is calling you, even if they are using some sort of fake caller ID.

If you or a friend/close one is being harassed then you should contact your local law enforcement and file a report or place some charges after you have warned the suspect to stop calling/texting.

It seems like there is a boom of these kinds of questions.
    Last edited by HallOfPromise; 02-05-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Phones
    Nokia 6265i sold for too much money :)
    LG Optimus M
    Motorola V325
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    as my good friend jawad said, put money on his account. you don't even need to do 5. just do 1 plus the $3 fee. i know it's tough as i've been in similar predicaments, and i know how the police respond to them unfortunately.

due to wonderful computer skills sometimes you can scare them with their address, everyone who lives in their house, etc. it can get interesting with the info you can obtain on these miraculous devices...
    Poma Computers Facebook Page

BTM and Bangin Magazines

Hanging out at a photo shoot. Yes, the screen name really does say it all.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by allmanallpimp
    as my good friend jawad said, put money on his account. you don't even need to do 5. just do 1 plus the $3 fee. i know it's tough as i've been in similar predicaments, and i know how the police respond to them unfortunately.

due to wonderful computer skills sometimes you can scare them with their address, everyone who lives in their house, etc. it can get interesting with the info you can obtain on these miraculous devices...

little do you know my son... lol

how about i tell you that you can clone that phone and see every incoming call that coming in on it. at least until metro towers flag it as a clone and metro disconnects the acct. Then not only do you know his number but the numbers of the people that call him the most. Thats when you turn the table and go on the offense.

but something tells me the problem has been solved. the op hasnt posted recently.

Phones
    Nexus One
    LG Vu C920
    Samsung R-410
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    little do you know my son... lol

how about i tell you that you can clone that phone and see every incoming call that coming in on it. at least until metro towers flag it as a clone and metro disconnects the acct. Then not only do you know his number but the numbers of the people that call him the most. Thats when you turn the table and go on the offense.

but something tells me the problem has been solved. the op hasnt posted recently.
    hahahaha,

Had I not already scared the guys family already ( no threats required, just names and numbers ) and they apologized for him and made him call beggining me for forgiveness I'd be asking you how to clone a phone. Turns out it was some punk teen kid trying to be a hardass.

That is AMAZING, wow, cloning someone's phone lmao. I have to try this one day.

How difficult is it?

Phones
    LG Optimus M
    Motorola V325
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by poeticpyro
    hahahaha,

Had I not already scared the guys family already ( no threats required, just names and numbers ) and they apologized for him and made him call beggining me for forgiveness I'd be asking you how to clone a phone. Turns out it was some punk teen kid trying to be a hardass.

That is AMAZING, wow, cloning someone's phone lmao. I have to try this one day.

How difficult is it?
    not too difficult, but we can't discuss it on here due to policy

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    and there are FEDERAL laws against it....

lets drop this topic where it's at.

Phones
    LG Optimus M
    Motorola V325
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    and there are FEDERAL laws against it....

lets drop this topic where it's at.
    i agree

Phones
    Nexus One
    LG Vu C920
    Samsung R-410
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Agreed.

Problem solved anyways, thanks for everyone's advice and suggestions.

Phone
    BB 9630 Tour
    Carriers
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    This is your warning, if I had read this thread yesterday Jawad would be on 24 hour suspension and this thread would be deleted. If you are not familiar with the rules and do not wish to earn yourself a ban I suggest you read the stickies at the top of this forum.
    -------------------------------------------
    Isriam
    Want 20GB of FREE storage? Much better than Dropbox with better software, service, and rules! +5GB for every referral you get! Click me