Thread: nTelos flashing phones?

Feedback Score

nTelos flashing phones?

Ive heard nTelos is flashing phones, can anyone confirm?

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Yes, I'm a Handset Technician with the company, and can confirm that when a handset is sent to the repair center, we do have access and are certified, to flash your handset.

Feedback Score
    How long does it take and how can you unlock a sanyo phone? what program does nTelos use?

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    We can't activate a Sanyo handset. The handset that is being sent in MUST be a handset make and model that we already carry.

Phone
    HTC Hero
    Feedback Score
    This woud actually be incorrect. nTelos has been running a program in Richmond, Virginia to activate over 500 different models of phones from a list ranging from Sanyo, LG, Motorola and more. You have to be in the Richmond market until it expands.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AirTango
    This woud actually be incorrect. nTelos has been running a program in Richmond, Virginia to activate over 500 different models of phones from a list ranging from Sanyo, LG, Motorola and more. You have to be in the Richmond market until it expands.
    This is news to me, and I'm a technician in the warehouse, and actually our PST Coordinator wasn't even aware of it.

Phone
    HTC Hero
    Feedback Score
    It started fully instores on Feb 1st as a trial.