Apple iPhone 4GB First Gen
    NEW BB Curve 8900 -On Order
    WAY TO MANY TO LIST...
    Carrier
    T-Mobile 5+ Years
    Feedback Score

Awesome plan? You decide...

hey guys.
    so i was having a change of heart and wanted to jump onto sprint and their simply everything plan. My contract is up next month, less than 30 days, and I called into TMO just to talk about porting and the new ETF cancellation fees. Well after talkin to my CSR, which he seemed like a nice guy, he asked why i was considering sprint. I told him the unlimited mins, msgs, and data really sold me. So he then said to hold on because he had noticed a new promotion for customers like me (been with them for over 5 years) and he came back and MATCHED what sprint is offering. He produced a plan for me which i will detail below:

UNLIMITED MINS NATIONWIDE- *my previous plan has been regional, i.e. CA and NV.
    UNLIMITED MSG, PIC, TEXT, VID
    UNLIMITED DATA
    TOTAL: $84.99/month.

Is this a good plan? Is it worth it? My plan now is in that area with 3000 mins and data. I also went with the Blackberry Curve 8900. What do yall think?

Has anyone else had this experience before? Input would be helpful. Thanks!

Phone
    LG G3, Sony Xperia Z Ultra
    Carrier
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    unlimited regional for $50 sounds good

Phone
    Samsung t409, Samsung Gravity TXT, and Nokia Lumia 710
    Carrier
    T-Mobile GSM/3G/4G/UMA (voice/text/data)
    Feedback Score
    Why don't the advertise this.

It would undercut ALL the competition!!

Maybe they will start advertising it soon!!!!!
    T-Mobile. Connecting you when you need it most... disconnecting you when you need to connect with God's beautiful creation! Service is great in cities and highways, but in rural areas they leave you with just your surroundings. I encourage you to get T-Mobile, disconnect for a while!

I am glad that God is not like cell phone coverage. He does not hide behind mountains or loose us down long windy roads. The Lord levels mountains, and He makes our paths straight!

Phone
    Samsung t409, Samsung Gravity TXT, and Nokia Lumia 710
    Carrier
    T-Mobile GSM/3G/4G/UMA (voice/text/data)
    Feedback Score
    Okay. I know how this one breaks down.

Unlimtied National Minutes for $49.99
    Unlimited Messaging (any-type) $9.99
    Unlimited Data $24.99

It's $50 for the first line. Each line thereafter is $40

That comes to a total of 84.99 (about)

that is probably it!

ALSO THIS IS A SAN FRANCISCO TEST MARKET PLAN ONLY

Phone
    Curve 8330
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    That is better than the Sprint plan. Sprint is $99.

Phone
    LG G3, Sony Xperia Z Ultra
    Carrier
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    or in other way
    $50 unlimited regional plan
    $35 BIS+unlimited messaging

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Skyeandce
    or in other way
    $50 unlimited regional plan
    $35 BIS+unlimited messaging
    Um, he said in the first post that it's a nationwide plan. (Previous plan was regional.)

I think that's a pretty good plan myself. If I used my phone more, I'd jump on it.

Phone
    iPhone 5s 64GB Silver
    Carrier
    AT&T 4G LTE
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Sounds great if you do a lot of talking and messaging to make it relevant.

Phones
    Casio G'zOne Boulder in Orange with front speaker on The Network baby!
    Apple iPhone 5s 64GB Space Gray on AT&T
    Sony Ericsson w810i on T-Mobile
    Carriers
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    When you watch something you LOVE so much die such a painful death, it makes moving on IMPOSSIBLE.
    Feedback Score
    OMG! $84.99 INCLUDING BB? Sprint will HAVE to get their *** into gear on this one!
    I am looking to take over a former *Centennial Wireless* Account that was converted to *VERIZON*. Preferably one with a data card, but I won't discriminate if it's a voice plan with a dumbphone/smartphone/whatever. If it's a former Centennial Account and is now a VERIZON account, but still has the Centennial Plan on it, then I AM INTERESTED!

FINALLY reached my 6,000th post on Monday February 28th, 2011 at 2:23 A.M. EST.

Phones
    Apple iPhone 4GB First Gen
    NEW BB Curve 8900 -On Order
    WAY TO MANY TO LIST...
    Carrier
    T-Mobile 5+ Years
    Feedback Score
    Yes.
    This is a NATION wide plan, NOT regional. I asked this as I am going to Colorado in a few weeks and dont' want to pay up the *** in long distance/roaming.

My previous plan was REGIONAL only.

But i think the sticky for the OFFICIAL unlimited minutes is true. Check it out.

Carriers
    ATT
    Vodafone (UK) prepaid, OneSimCard Prepaid, Orange Prepaid (UK)
    Feedback Score
    I called to get an unlock code for my phone a couple days ago and it seemed to me that the person I was talking to was really worried about me canceling. They kept asking why I wanted the code, telling me about new phones that were really great and so forth. Seeing plans like this I wonder if they are starting to really notice a loss of customers?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetTravel
    it seemed to me that the person I was talking to was really worried about me canceling.
    Of course they are worried. See the big thread on the new Boost Mobile $50 plan. Even Boost says they are stealing T-Mobile customers away. Obviously this is T-Mobile's attempt to keep those customers. Same way with permitting retention reps to give away free my faves with a 2 year extension.

All I can say is their worries are good for their customers. Even us customers who weren't planning on jumping ship can take advantage of the lower rates.

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000
    Of course they are worried. See the big thread on the new Boost Mobile $50 plan. Even Boost says they are stealing T-Mobile customers away. Obviously this is T-Mobile's attempt to keep those customers. Same way with permitting retention reps to give away free my faves with a 2 year extension.

All I can say is their worries are good for their customers. Even us customers who weren't planning on jumping ship can take advantage of the lower rates.
    I'm so excited! This is getting better. I'll have unlimited mins, data, and texts for less than $70 (if they move over my grandfathered texting and data plans)!

T-Mobile should advertise the !@#$% out of this plan and I can see them boom with new customers.

Carrier
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    I wonder how many customers T-Mobile has on the old unlimited plans? Hopefully they find out somehow to switch too.

Phones
    Bronze G1
    Chikin Wing (backup)
    broken screen MDA
    Carrier
    T-mobile FTW....
    Feedback Score
    damn....If I hadn't sign up for new contract just to get G1 few months ago I would go with this one.

But, I can't complain that much because Tmo been giving me quite a discount (and I don't even have any special employer discount or anything like that)

Your plan beats mine in the unlimited nationwide minutes. I got 600 anytime ($40) + G1 unlimtd data + messaging ($35) + unlimited mobile2Mobile ($8) + insurance ($6) = all for 79 bucks and some change per month. never reach or went over 80 bucks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast