Thread: listen to other peoples voicemail!

Phone
    White 16 GB iPhone
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

listen to other peoples voicemail!

lol I figured out a way to listen to other peoples voicemail as long as they dont have a password on it. Download iSpoof. Instead of calling one number and having it show up as another number put the same number in both fields. When you place the call it will go to their voicemail. You can actually change their voice greeting and everything lol. Im sure this is invasion of privacy but its still pretty funny to do to your friends.

Phones
    iPhone 3Gs 32gig
    iPhone 16gig (sold)
    Samsung D500 (backup)
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    :: goes to put password on voicemail ::

Phone
    White 16 GB iPhone
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylen721
    :: goes to put password on voicemail ::
    That's why I said in my original post it works as long as they don't have a password. But it doesn't seem to be working at all now. Now it won't let you put the same number in each field. It was workin earlier.

Phone
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Maybe it's just me but everyone I know has a password on their voicemail. You would be stupid not to because then anyone could access your voicemail. All they have to do is call you, wait for your voicemail greeting and press the * key.

Phones
    iPhone 3G
    TMobile Wing
    Motorola V600
    Carriers
    ATT (More Bars In More Places)
    Feedback Score
    it only goes to voicemail on Verizon and Sprint Customers...ATT and TMobile calls go thru. I played a prank on my friend and he didnt know who was calling. He was like "wait who is this, how are you calling me from my number?"