Thread: Urgent> Best Promo Code for 50 Minute Value Plan?

Phones
    Nokia 1100b
    Moto C139; W175g; V120
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

Urgent> Best Promo Code for 50 Minute Value Plan?

Buying a VA Tracfone didn't work out today, so I must use the Tracfone 50 Minute Value Plan quickly before midnight. The former 50% promo code 57455 no longer works, so wondering if folks have advice on best Promo Code for this plan? Thanks so much for any quick replies!

Phones
    LG290c/LG600G
    Moto w376g
    Nokia 1100b
    Carrier
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    By 'not working out' do you mean you couldn't activate it, it didn't give you the 14 months service and 20 minutes, or what?

Feedback Score
    'Buying a VA Tracfone didn't work out today'
    Means he didn't get to BUY a VA phone today ;-)

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tjones262

You're probably correct TJ......but some of us (when I say us I do include me) are kinda anal about knowing exactly what is meant......rather than assuming. But like I said; I would assume that you are correct in your assumption. But let's hopefully get this confirmed by GearMaven.

I recently tested the "don't mention a PP Dealer by name" rule here on PP Hofo......trust me, it is still in effect - got me a 7 day ban.

Phones
    LG290c/LG600G
    Moto w376g
    Nokia 1100b
    Carrier
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    I appreciate hearing from Gearmaven's lawyer, now if they could speak for themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by tjones262

Phones
    Nokia 1100b
    Moto C139; W175g; V120
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Wow...I shall elucidate the nonessential part of my posting for those so interested (after clearing this with my attorney, of course )

No Tracfones were left for sale at the VA Hospital here. I assume the HF/FW/SD folks cleaned them out!

Jan

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GearMaven
    Wow...I shall elucidate the nonessential part of my posting for those so interested (after clearing this with my attorney, of course )

No Tracfones were left for sale at the VA Hospital here. I assume the HF/FW/SD folks cleaned them out!

Jan
    The reason for the need to know exactly what you meant is that some of us feared that maybe the VA facility tracfones were no longer getting 14 months upon activation.

Thank you for clarifying.

Phones
    LG290c/LG600G
    Moto w376g
    Nokia 1100b
    Carrier
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    It's ALL essential, if you took the time to post it....just different parts for different folks. Communication is getting to be a lost art, especially online, and all the smilies in the world won't help. Thank you much, for clarifying for those of us who were thinking that the VA phones service time had played out.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearMaven

Jan