Thread: VM Arc CDM-8074VM Bluetooth Profiles/Data Cable Help

Device(s)
    Arc
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

Exclamation VM Arc CDM-8074VM Bluetooth Profiles/Data Cable Help

Just got the Arc. Hope that someone out there knows how to bypass the bluetooth restrictions or knows where to find a data cable and how to use it to transfer audio, pictures, etc. PLEASE HELP ME!

Would it be easier to just exchange the Arc for the Shuttle or the X-TC due to the external memory? Even if so, I may disagree. So please, share your knowledge on the bluetooth/data cable issue above as well.

What about the Samsung Slash? Having the same issues.

THANKS SO MUCH!

Feedback Score
    I would like to know the same thing. Where to find a data cable especially. Anyone have any ideas?

Feedback Score
    When searching on the web don't ask for data or usb cable ask for Sync cable. you can find one on e-bay just type in ARC SYNC CABLE...

Feedback Score
    I have a data or sync cable, but I can't do anything with it now. Is there a program I need? I searched the manufacturer's website for something but came up with nada. Any help/suggestions would be very appreciated!

Feedback Score

VM Arc CDM-8074VM Bluetooth Profiles/Data Cable

When the cable is pluged in the phone should appear with the rest of your drives in my computer, just like a camera or any other USB item or USB drive....

Feedback Score

USB Data Cable