Thread: Iphone to Metro Pcs ?

Phones
    Motorola I9
    Iphone 3G
    Carriers
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score

Iphone to Metro Pcs ?

my friend just got here from miami and told me that he saw a big sing saying

METRO PCS

BLACKBERRY CURVE AND IPHONE COMING SOON

can anybody explain this ? ,,,,,,,,, its posible?

Phones
    Droid X
    Droid X
    <---The original Smart Phone
    Carriers
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    were did you see it?

Phone
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    get a pic and upload it or tell us where he saw it, plenty of people in that area to confirm

Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    The iPhone will not be on MetroPCS. At least not the iPhone AT&T has. It would be cool though.

Phones
    Droid X
    Droid X
    <---The original Smart Phone
    Carriers
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by avenue
    The iPhone will not be on MetroPCS. At least not the iPhone AT&T has. It would be cool though.
    we know that but its just out of curiosity that we ask. could have been the evoke closed at quick glance looks similar to an iPhone even has the home button.

Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 213LAbeast
    we know that but its just out of curiosity that we ask. could have been the evoke closed at quick glance looks similar to an iPhone even has the home button.
    Most people know that. Some might think it will work though. I don't want anyone to get excited.

EDIT: If it said iPhone maybe someone typed the wrong thing. Maybe an employee actually thought they were getting an iPhone. If so, they need a little bit of help. They need to come on here to learn before they post signs.

The OP could have just read it wrong. We will see!

Phones
    Sprint Touch on Cricket with working Proxy Bypass, MMS, Java, EVDO Rev. A and GPS
    LG vx10k Voyager with DUAL NAMs on Cricket and Verizon pre-pay with WAP, MMS, and EVDO
    Samsung Alias u740 with DUAL NAMs on Cricket and Verizon pre-pay with WAP, MMS, and EVDO
    Carrier
    PWNED by the Cricket Mafia!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by luife
    my friend just got here from miami and told me that he saw a big sing saying

METRO PCS

BLACKBERRY CURVE AND IPHONE COMING SOON

can anybody explain this ? ,,,,,,,,, its posible?
    Just so you know, the iPhone is strictly GSM at this time. If there were any immediate plans to launch a CDMA version, the information would have leaked to the press by now.

The "iPhone" your friend was ranting about was probably the new Samsung touchscreen coming out for MetroPCS.
    Code Name: berry_lthird
    Quote: "Hi Aquaman!"
    Latest Exploits:
    --Brew/Clicks Confirmed Working for Verizon Samsung Handsets!

Next Hijacks: Candid photo shoot of local fast food bunny

My LG VX9900 enV to Cricket Tutorial

Thread Hijacking will NOT Be Tolerated!

Phones
    Casio G'zOne Boulder in Orange with front speaker on The Network baby!
    Apple iPhone 5s 64GB Space Gray on AT&T
    Sony Ericsson w810i on T-Mobile
    Carriers
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    When you watch something you LOVE so much die such a painful death, it makes moving on IMPOSSIBLE.
    Feedback Score

Thumbs down

And, of course this is the kind of CRAP you see down here ALL THE TIME.

I simply don't know why people keep buying into all this JUNK!
    I am looking to take over a former *Centennial Wireless* Account that was converted to *VERIZON*. Preferably one with a data card, but I won't discriminate if it's a voice plan with a dumbphone/smartphone/whatever. If it's a former Centennial Account and is now a VERIZON account, but still has the Centennial Plan on it, then I AM INTERESTED!

FINALLY reached my 6,000th post on Monday February 28th, 2011 at 2:23 A.M. EST.

Feedback Score
    also if iphone gets a cdma version i'm sure it will be verizon or sprint only for the begining.

Carrier
    MetroPcs
    Feedback Score

Phone
    Samsung r450
    Carrier
    MetroPcs DUH!
    Feedback Score
    haahaha that is hilarious lol.....i really doubt apple would sell their precious iPhone through metro pcs....thats too funny.

Phones
    Nokia 6265i sold for too much money :)
    LG Optimus M
    Motorola V325
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    i'm still trying to figure out what is so special about the iphone. the only thing i like about it is its screen. that's it. there are other phones to compete with it in many regards.
    Poma Computers Facebook Page

BTM and Bangin Magazines

Hanging out at a photo shoot. Yes, the screen name really does say it all.

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by allmanallpimp
    i'm still trying to figure out what is so special about the iphone. the only thing i like about it is its screen. that's it. there are other phones to compete with it in many regards.

But it's made by apple man, therefore you're cool if you have one!!!!!!

IMO - it's cool for alot of what it does, and it's fast - but as an actual phone, I think it's uncomfortable, and I can't usually hear what anybody is saying.

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I do very much like my iPhone. It's pretty much everything in my hand, oh and it can make and receive calls, if you can believe it or not. The only apps they don't have for the thing is one to grade cheese and another to wipe your butt.

I think I am a pretty level guy and know it's not the best phone out there. As a matter of fact there are still many shortcomings. But when I have my iPhone with me I know that I have everything at my fingertips.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (flavor of the month: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

its apple and just like their computers it sucks. its so locked down on music and apps and feels like a cheap calculator.