Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does boost charge for call forwarding??? Please confirm?

Feedback Score

Does boost charge for call forwarding??? Please confirm?

Does boost charge for call forwarding??? Please confirm?
    I use voice cloud (Everyone should check it out, awesome) but it requires call forwarding .... Please help?

Carriers
    Page Plus/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Charge in terms of a monthly fee? No. I have not seen anything. The unlimited plan includes it in the $50/mo rate.

In terms of minute charges and such, normally it ends up being the usual charges you'd get from the caller to the line with the forwarding and then the line with the forwarding to the forwardee. But don't quote me on it. This is usually the case with landlines anyhow that I have seen.

Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    www.boostmobile.com would be a good place to look. A better place to post would have been the Boost forum too. Thread moved.

edited
    Last edited by martin_j001; 03-28-2009 at 04:41 PM.

Become a Premium Member
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Feedback Score

Help?

Can anyone confirm if the unlimited plan includes call forwarding .... it is NOT included in normal Nextel plans .... PLEASE HELP?

Phone
    Galaxy S5 & Optimus G
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I don't remember Boost branded phones having that ability. It does work however on my i880.
    I've made a few calls to my Boost phone that were forwarded to another line in my house. I'll just wait and see if there are any charges.
    Why don't you just call Boost CS?

Phones
    Motorola Rival A455
    RIM "Boost"berry 8330
    RIM "Boost"berry i8350
    Carriers
    Verizon,
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I know that on my Boost i335 you can do conditional forwarding. I'm not using it as an unlimited and it does use my minutes. However, if you have an unlimited plan, I can't see that being an issue.

Phones
    HTC Touch running Android
    iPhone-Palm Centro
    Moto i425-Moto i465
    Carriers
    Sprint-
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    please stop the i think stuff the phones do have call forwarding feature.does billm even own a boost phone.i haveai9,i425,i335.they all have call forwarding.never used it though.to much speculation from people.check your phone before you try to help

Feedback Score
    Well, you could dial 611 and ask....

Phone
    LG C2000
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NextelMi
    I use voice cloud (Everyone should check it out, awesome)
    Google Voice does free vm transcription, no forwarding required. fyi

Phones
    HTC PPC6800
    Motorola i335
    Carriers
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Yes if you are pay go or basic customer you are charged....if you are a $50 unlimited then of course not...

There is no I think for me, I have used this and know 100%....hope this answers your question.

Carriers
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalEndemic
    Yes if you are pay go or basic customer you are charged....if you are a $50 unlimited then of course not...

There is no I think for me, I have used this and know 100%....hope this answers your question.
    I second that . Its .10 a minute on pay go. Free on unlimited.I have used it a good many times

Carriers
    Page Plus/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well obvious it's 'free' on unlimited considering you have unlimited minuted so it's included in the $50/mo subscription. For paygo users, your calls are $.10/min so it gets charged as such.

Basically forwarding acts somewhat similar to an automatic 3way call. The calling party is not getting a direct line to the forwarded number but rather passing through Boost/Nextel's interconnect systems and the usual charges that you'd get at each step along the way are taken into account.

Feedback Score
    i called an the rep looked it up and told me that it is unlimited

Phones
    Motorola i335
    IPhone 3G
    Sony Incognito
    Carriers
    Boost CDMA and IDen
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I suppose it is free on weekends with the $1/day plan. Sprint charges for call forwarding and does not take it out of your minutes. It's 25 cents I think. I did a test call and Boost did charge me 10 cents.

Phone
    Nexus
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I can confirm there is no charge on the unlimited plan but I have found that forwarded calls disconnect after 10 minutes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast