Phones
    RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000
    For Sale: a few different things
    Backup and Past: One hell of a long list
    Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score

Question Most recent version of Snood

Alright. Since I know I am going to be labeled as a "noob" (even though I'm a registered user, have been browsing the forums for a long time now, and the only reason I have a small post count is because I try to only post when I feel I can throw in a helping hand), I would just like to make a few things straight...

1. YES i did a search and could not find what I was looking for
    2. YES i have checked the FTP's of a few members with no luck still

OK. My question is... as many people know, for a lil bit of time, IdenUpdate was giving away the full version of Snood for free. Whether it was a mistake or not, it benefited many people. However, when I upgraded my software, I lost my java apps. It appears that the version of snood that everyone has posted on their FTP's and in posts is the older version of it. Does anyone have the JAD and JAR files of the new version that was offered on IdenUpdate. I would appreciate no flaming considering I have tried to make this as nice as possible...

Phone
    i860
    Carrier
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Did you really search?

Snood:
    http://www.ic.sunysb.edu/stu/miwang/...a/Games/Snood/

-Mike-

WWW.TANTRUMRACING.COM

"Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly..."

Phones
    RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by TantrumSKID
    Did you really search?

Snood:
    http://www.ic.sunysb.edu/stu/miwang/...a/Games/Snood/

-Mike-
    yes buddy. i did. did you actually read the post? that is the older version (and slower). it is NOT the version that was given away on idenupdate. pay attention before you feel the need to flame...

Phone
    8350i
    Carriers
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    im guessing that u upgraded to the .02 software and u arent able to go into indenupdate any more.....i had the same problem...i know this may not be the answer you wanted but search for airjal ....its like dowload apps put it into your phone and go in and d/l all your OEM apps on to your phone *snood* dont know if that will help you at all but thats what i found

Phones
    RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by JamesDarc
    im guessing that u upgraded to the .02 software and u arent able to go into indenupdate any more.....i had the same problem...i know this may not be the answer you wanted but search for airjal ....its like dowload apps put it into your phone and go in and d/l all your OEM apps on to your phone *snood* dont know if that will help you at all but thats what i found

nah buddy. thanks for tryin but thats not it at all. i upgraded to 01.01 and i have absolutely no trouble loading anything. the trouble is finding the actual files for the game. the only snood files that have been available are for what look like an older version. ive pretty much given up because it appears that no one has or cares. lol

Phone
    8350i
    Carriers
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    well....at least i tryed....lol....its to bad that u couldnt find the file...i really dont think that anyone has it. i do have both versions of snood that ur talking about and they are the same to me....besides i got bored of it....try puzzle buble.....tones of fun!!!!! still cant get tired of that game....thats just what i think....

have a great one .... lates man