Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile gets an "F" from the Better Business Bureau

Feedback Score

T-Mobile gets an "F" from the Better Business Bureau

T-Mobile gets the lowest reliability ranking given by the BBB.

BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F.
    Reasons for this rating include:

* Number of complaints filed against business.
    * Failure to respond to complaints filed against business.
    * Number of complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
    * Overall complaint history with BBB.

Read more here:http://www.bbb.org/western-washingto...e-wa-27026359#

Phones
    Moto Droid
    Moto Droid
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    ouch! not so surprising though.

Phone
    iPhone 5 (3), iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy SII, t159 & t259, @Home (2)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The BBB is a joke, they protect their paying members and rate them higher as such

Good luck finding solid info from them, if you pay your OK I suspect T-mobile didn't play nice and got a bad grade

CHECK THIS OUT!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bolthead
    The BBB is a joke, they protect their paying members and rate them higher as such

Good luck finding solid info from them, if you pay your OK I suspect T-mobile didn't play nice and got a bad grade

CHECK THIS OUT!
    I think its based on the numbers - According to the BBB T-Mobile has had 22,319 complaints filed against them in the last three years. During the same period AT&T has had 858 complaints filed against them.

Phone
    iPhone 5 (3), iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy SII, t159 & t259, @Home (2)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stev32k
    I think its based on the numbers - According to the BBB T-Mobile has had 22,319 complaints filed against them in the last three years. During the same period AT&T has had 858 complaints filed against them.
    and who swallows?

Phones
    Nexus One
    Blackberry 9700
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    i really wonder, the BBB gives tmobile an F, then how are we top ranked in terms of customer service and such, i smell something really fishy about how those ranks were determined, specially when comparing that # of complaints that is received.
    My opinions and statements do not reflect the policies or stance of T-Mobile

T-Mobile, RSR

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dalin86
    i really wonder, the BBB gives tmobile an F, then how are we top ranked in terms of customer service and such, i smell something really fishy about how those ranks were determined, specially when comparing that # of complaints that is received.
    If my recent experience is any indication T-Mobile CS will not be top ranked for very long. I didn't have any problems with the CSRs individually, but the T-Mobile CS process needs a lot of improvement. T-Mobile's internal communications and information transfer is in bad shape. If the CSR can't see all of a customer's information they can't be very effective at solving problems.

There seems to be a culture of not following up on problems. The attitude seems to be if the issue can't be solved in the first 5 minutes ignore it and maybe it will go away. If it does not go away transfer it to someone else. It seems like the CSRs have been trained to not take ownership of problems and maybe that is good thing considering how many calls they must handle in a day. However, someone in the organization has to take ownership if problems are to be corrected.

In my case the problem could have been solved by the third phone call when I had the electronic trace number and the name of the account that received the misdirected payment. Instead it took nine more phone calls, two faxes, and three weeks. It also resulted in a very unhappy customer, a complaint to the BBB, and an additional mistake by T-Mobile (the deposit to my account that should not have occurred).

Phones
    iPhone 3G, 8900 Javelin, G600, Pebl, v80 w/850,
    Stolen - iPhone 3G, V620, Krzr, W810i, Dash. Gotta love NY
    MPx 300 *****es!!
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Blame TMS and FlexPay CS.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkbone98
    Blame TMS and FlexPay CS.
    Definately! I'm sure 90% of the complaints came from TMS alone....

Feedback Score
    it prolly has nothing to do with actual tmobile and everything to to with the mobile solutions lol

Phones
    Blackberry Curve 8320
    Motorola V360
    Carriers
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stev32k
    T-Mobile gets the lowest reliability ranking given by the BBB.
    Sigh.... Why are you AGAIN posting in the EMPLOYEES forum?? You are not a T-Mobile employee or dealer, so this SHOULD have been posted in the main forum.

Phone
    iPhone
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kflan
    Sigh.... Why are you AGAIN posting in the EMPLOYEES forum?? You are not a T-Mobile employee or dealer, so this SHOULD have been posted in the main forum.
    I think it's pretty obvious: Steve is attempting to encourage T-Mobile to step up to the plate. I'm not saying I agree with his methods, but I certainly don't hold them against him.

stev32k: While attempting to assist you, I talked to a number of employees that are looking forward to the upcoming layoffs; they're hoping for packages. It's sad; it's not your mother's T-Mobile.

That said, I feel for all those that have and continue to deliver on behalf of T-Mobile. Good company, better people.

Phones
    Nexus One
    Blackberry 9700
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chenelson
    I think it's pretty obvious: Steve is attempting to encourage T-Mobile to step up to the plate. I'm not saying I agree with his methods, but I certainly don't hold them against him.

stev32k: While attempting to assist you, I talked to a number of employees that are looking forward to the upcoming layoffs; they're hoping for packages. It's sad; it's not your mother's T-Mobile.

That said, I feel for all those that have and continue to deliver on behalf of T-Mobile. Good company, better people.
    wait im confused, where did layoffs come about??? tmobile is hiring not laying off unlike the other wireless carriers

Phone
    iPhone
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dalin86
    wait im confused, where did layoffs come about??? tmobile is hiring not laying off unlike the other wireless carriers
    T-Mobile is a large company; some win, some lose.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kflan
    I put it in the dealer & employee forum because I believe it is important information for dealers and employees. It is also very likely that T-Mobile executives read this forum and maybe one of them will care enough to do something about the situation.

A business that is averaging over 600 complaints per month for three years while one of the main competitors (AT&T) averages less than 25 is doing something wrong and needs to figure out what it is and correct the situation.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast