Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: FREE unlocking of A2 phones

Device(s)
    SE W580i
    Carrier(s)
    At&T/Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sarmadgilani
    an unlocked icon means your phone is not locked. if it was locked, the padlock icon would be closed (not open)
    hey sarmadgilani, I have a SE 760a (AT&T), could you or anyone else please let me know how to get to the screen where the lock/unlock icon is? I have been searching the forum and also scrolling through the phone but I can't find it. I have aerix, xs++ and setool2lite downloaded. I am pretty new to this but want to learn, I'm not looking to be spoonfed anything. I have a few phones and I'd like to get the unlock procedure down and then move onto debranding and customizing. This forum is amazing, and I can't wait to have the know how like a lot of you guys/gals have! Thank you in advance

Device(s)
    SE W580i
    Carrier(s)
    At&T/Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I found it! I did left, *, *, left. The only one that is locked is the network, so I guess that's what I need to unlock. Ill keep searching and reading!

Feedback Score
    You have to access the Service Menu by going thru this:

"> * < < * < * <"
    (without the quotation) and using the direction keypads for left and right

Then navigate to Service Info ==> SIM Lock

To use your phone with any SIM around the world on EDGE, 3G, GSM network, you need to ensure that "Network" field has a unlocked icon with a number 10 or whatever.

If it is a locked icon and has 5 beside it, it means the phone is locked to one individual service provider.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    successfully unlocked my w760a from Rogers

Device(s)
    SE W580i
    Carrier(s)
    At&T/Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Karthigan
    You have to access the Service Menu by going thru this:

"> * < < * < * <"
    (without the quotation) and using the direction keypads for left and right

Then navigate to Service Info ==> SIM Lock

To use your phone with any SIM around the world on EDGE, 3G, GSM network, you need to ensure that "Network" field has a unlocked icon with a number 10 or whatever.

If it is a locked icon and has 5 beside it, it means the phone is locked to one individual service provider.
    Thank you so much Karthigan, very much appreciated. I'm showing the network as being locked, with a number 5 beside it. Now I have a starting point, I know it's locked, so I gotta unlock this sucker.
    Congratulations on your unlock GRC_Mantel, great job. We have the same phone but different providers, but may I still ask what program you used? Was it aerix?

Device(s)
    SE C905
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I used Aerix and tried to unlock my phone ( SE C905 from Rogers)

I held down the C or 2+5. But for each of them I have different outcomes.
    When I held down 2+5, I got an error code: '628294B8B19C2AA4:
    Buy when I held down 'C' the error code was: '536910AF005BDA74'
    which is different.
    Can someone help me with this? or have the same problem?

Device(s)
    IP6
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pchops

which is different.
    i get the same problem with my unbranded c510a

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by porksoda
    i get the same problem with my unbranded c510a
    I also have the same problem with a W715 Vodafone branded originally, but currently using NORDIC_GENERIC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pchops

which is different.

Hi All!

In regards to this error, it seems be a lock up with the DB type of system it uses.

Aerix apprently works well with C905 (the original phone), which I believe did not have support for 3G, EDGE.

Wireless Carrier in Canada (Rogers or Fido, owned by the same company anyways!) acquired C905a edition, apprently, from what I have been reading, is supposed to be updated phone with support for 3G, EDGE. SE also released C905a with upgraded firmware and chipset in comparsion with original C905.

Therefore, I believe Aerix has not been updated to reflect the c905a support.

I did send in the similar error messages to the development team or Aerix and still pending for their response.

The only solution that I am aware is to order an unlock code by IMEI. It works and it is a pernament unlock solution.

I got mine for $5.00 thru ebay, by the seller: "quik2unlockbycode"

You can get it cheaper, if you make an offer as well, since that option is enabled on their listings.

Just search for "Unlock 905a" or look for the seller "quik2unlockbycode" and you'll be happy you did so.

It's lot better than paying $40.00-$75.00 (e.g. BongoWireless or P.MALL) to get it unlocked.

Trust me, I researched the costs. Ebay is the cheapest and you get your unlock code in 3-4 hours.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS
    Feedback Score
    I forgot to post this a while back; It unlocked my Fido Sony Ericsson Z750i

It unlocked "Network" and "SP-Lock"

I am able to use it on Rogers successfully
    Arr~

The Fastest and Most Reliable. Question-Mark?

Device(s)
    SE W580i
    Carrier(s)
    At&T/Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Karthigan
    Hi All!

In regards to this error, it seems be a lock up with the DB type of system it uses.

Aerix apprently works well with C905 (the original phone), which I believe did not have support for 3G, EDGE.

Wireless Carrier in Canada (Rogers or Fido, owned by the same company anyways!) acquired C905a edition, apprently, from what I have been reading, is supposed to be updated phone with support for 3G, EDGE. SE also released C905a with upgraded firmware and chipset in comparsion with original C905.

Therefore, I believe Aerix has not been updated to reflect the c905a support.

I did send in the similar error messages to the development team or Aerix and still pending for their response.

The only solution that I am aware is to order an unlock code by IMEI. It works and it is a pernament unlock solution.

I got mine for $5.00 thru ebay, by the seller: "quik2unlockbycode"

You can get it cheaper, if you make an offer as well, since that option is enabled on their listings.

Just search for "Unlock 905a" or look for the seller "quik2unlockbycode" and you'll be happy you did so.

It's lot better than paying $40.00-$75.00 (e.g. BongoWireless or P.MALL) to get it unlocked.

Trust me, I researched the costs. Ebay is the cheapest and you get your unlock code in 3-4 hours.
    I can't find "quik2unlockbycode", can you link me via pm please?

Feedback Score
    Hello to everybody i'm a newbie here and i hope that i'm welcome. By the way just need help on how to unlock my SEK610i unit i already have EMIE code but i don't know how to unlock my phone. Hope somebody will help me. Thanks a lot...

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rubberdickey
    Hello to everybody i'm a newbie here and i hope that i'm welcome. By the way just need help on how to unlock my SEK610i unit i already have EMIE code but i don't know how to unlock my phone. Hope somebody will help me. Thanks a lot...
    k610i is the older models.
    Wrong thread, you should be looking for the DB2020 method.
    It's similar

Feedback Score
    HELP i need ! have a sony ericsson w595 imei nr 35526403-703985-9
    im using aerix and getting this error code 536910AF005BDA74 what nck code do i need?

Feedback Score
    thank s for all members

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4